Twitter: Do we really have the making of new triplets?

Hawkeye0202

Reaction score
I know they need to win a Super Bowl but it's obvious the potential is there. The biggest challenge is ALL three playing at a high level each AND every week. Funny coz Coop said after the game when both he and Zeke are balling, this offense is impossible to stop.

BrAinPaiNt

Mike Smith aka Backwoods Sexy
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Dak is tied at 3rd place in passing TDs with 13
Zeke is tied in 3rd place in rushing TDs with 6
Cooper tied in 2nd place in receiving TDs with 5

blueblood70

Reaction score
I know they need to win a Super Bowl but it's obvious the potential is there. The biggest challenge is ALL three playing at a high level each AND every week. Funny coz Coop said after the game when both he and Zeke are balling, this offense is impossible to stop.

you can only borrow the name...

until you as a group win a BIG Game ie an NFCCG and do something real to drag your team into a SB or win a SB can you actually adopt the name permanently..

we have had this before with Romo, murray, and Add any of the WRs like TO, DEZ, etc but the lack of big game success they lost the right to the name..

can this group do thios? maybe but first we need to sign Amari and Dak, will that happen? might not have Amari so Gallup gets shot?

efh313

Reaction score
I agree with this whole thread, win a SB, then earn your title of the new triplets.

And we’ve all known the talent was there, it just hasn’t been showing up consistently... sounds like a 10-20 yr mantra with this team... which again brings us back to: WHY?

But to simply answer your thread question: YESSIR!
;)

blueblood70

Reaction score
Yeah - I feel like you earn that nickname when you win 3 Super Bowls.

At this point, they're just "Dak, Amari, and Zeke."
true but not win 3 Sbs that team thing but it agree you must have at least one gigantic game as group in a NFCCG that gets you to a SB.. do something great in the greatest games..the other point is they may not all be together in 2020

jsb357

Reaction score
A team that keeps trying to recreate history won't make their own.