Do you Believe me about Vinny now??

MikeD17

Benched
Reaction score
Im sorry but Vinny looked really crusty last night . Im telling you all right now were not going to do any better then 8-8 this year and thats very disappointing.

Vinny cant move at all and Henson should be giving the job right now to get ready for 2005. Henson did show me some really good things last night , I was impressed with his pocket presence alot.

Julius Jones is the real deal , this year were going to have to run him , lee and George to death .

If we had Carter this season we had a chance for the Superbowl , but with the crusty vinny , who will probably get hurt anyway 8-8.

Bring on 2005 with Henson ....

dbair1967

Arch Defender
Reaction score
MikeD17 said:
If we had Carter this season we had a chance for the Superbowl , but with the crusty vinny , who will probably get hurt anyway 8-8.

you are seriously high

David

Sarge

Red, White and Brew...
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
MikeD17 said:
Im sorry but Vinny looked really crusty last night . Im telling you all right now were not going to do any better then 8-8 this year and thats very disappointing.

Vinny cant move at all and Henson should be giving the job right now to get ready for 2005. Henson did show me some really good things last night , I was impressed with his pocket presence alot.

Julius Jones is the real deal , this year were going to have to run him , lee and George to death .

Bring on 2005 with Henson ....

So based on 1 game Julisus Jones is the real deal and VT should just pack it in?

Umm, ya ok.

MikeD17

Benched
Reaction score
I know Carter Ruined hiS Chance . But give me a break Testerverde is going to be awful . This is not the west coast offense where he got out of alot of sacks last year cause of all the dink and dunking. All vinny can do right now is dink and dunk anyway. The guy is going to try and play very tight, hes going to do alot of dink and dunking so he can play just good enough , but im telling you right now were in for a long season with him .

This season is about seeing Henson and Jones and getting ready to make our run in 2005 .

Ill bet anyone on this board we will not win more then 8 games this year

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
MikeD17 said:
Ill bet anyone on this board we will not win more then 8 games this year
Haven't you learned anything about rash betting yet?

Speaking of which, when is my pay day?

MikeD17

Benched
Reaction score
Hostile once I collect on my two other bets you'll get your money....

MichaelWinicki

"You want some?"
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Hostile said:
Haven't you learned anything about rash betting yet?

Speaking of which, when is my pay day?

Superbowl with Carter?

Hell I would have been shocked if we made the playoffs again with Carter.

LaTunaNostra

He Made the Difference
Reaction score
MichaelWinicki said:
Superbowl with Carter?

Hell I would have been shocked if we made the playoffs again with Carter.
The TSN article on last night's game was "Dallas Struggles without Carter".

Anyone care to read it? :eek:

Nors

Benched
Reaction score
LaTunaNostra said:

I was saddened reading it and the post game results. But its early.

big dog cowboy

THE BIG DOG
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
MikeD17 said:
Do you Believe me about Vinny now??

NO.

It was his first preseason game with a new team. Have they even practiced in pads yet? We knew EG was awful the last 2-3 years but VT was at least serviceable. Give him a couple of more games.

MikeD17

Benched
Reaction score
Id like to see the article . Barb i dont mean to rip on your guy so bad , i just had such high hopes for this season and now i see it merely as a stop gap year for henson to take over the helm in 2005.

I really felt we had a chance to make a run this year with Carter but now I got to wait next year with Henson

THere's no team in the Nfc that scares me at all its too bad , but send a link to that article

dbair1967

Arch Defender
Reaction score
LaTunaNostra said:

yeah, our offense overwhelmed everyone last yr with Carter leading the way to those 28 total TD's in 16 games...and he only had 25 turnovers too!

yep...we missed the Q ball

David

MichaelWinicki

"You want some?"
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
LaTunaNostra said:

I cancelled my TSN subscription years ago...

The fact is Barb this team has way too many holes to be taken seriously this year.

We've got 6 and possibly 7 new starters on offense from one year ago...

That is a high, high number.

With Carter, without Carter... this team has some serious flaws. Lack of speed on offense. No dependable pass rush. Questions at corner.

I just don't think this is a legit playoff team this year and I would say the same if Carter were here. Despite what TSN says.

MikeD17

Benched
Reaction score
The fact is dallas's offense last year was ranked higher then over half of the teams in the nfl with a 15th ranking.

This year we will be lower , we will win less games and all this with more weapons in KJ AND JJ.

iTS A MUTE POINT ...THOUGH CARTER RUINED HIS CHANCE OVER SOME WEED ....ITS JUST A CRYING SHAME

big dog cowboy

THE BIG DOG
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
MikeD17 said:
Id like to see the article . Barb i dont mean to rip on your guy so bad , i just had such high hopes for this season and now i see it merely as a stop gap year for henson to take over the helm in 2005.

I really felt we had a chance to make a run this year with Carter but now I got to wait next year with Henson

THere's no team in the Nfc that scares me at all its too bad , but send a link to that article

I can't believe you are jumping off the bandwagon for this year so quickly. We did the same thing last year against the Cardinals and went 10-6.

dbair1967

Arch Defender
Reaction score
MichaelWinicki said:
I cancelled my TSN subscription years ago...

Lack of speed on offense. No dependable pass rush. Questions at corner.

I just don't think this is a legit playoff team this year and I would say the same if Carter were here. Despite what TSN says.

definitely didnt appear to have any lack of speed on offense last night MW

but yeah, no pass rush (again) and the one CB spot are of concern, as well as who can play RT on offense

David

calico

Reaction score
I really do not understand where the negative **** concerning Vinny is coming from.

He completed some nice passes. Had one knocked down, and had Bryant drop one that he should have caught deep even with the defender draped on him. He just needs practice like the rest of the team.

DizzG

Reaction score
Im new here but is this place always this pathetic?

Throwing in the F'ing towel 1 damn preseason game into the season?

Im telling you all right now were not going to do any better then 8-8 this year and thats very disappointing.

Wow...Im glad you can tell the future...all this over a MEANINGLESS practice game.

Thinking this is just a throw away season reeks of crack smoking.

Q Carter Sucked...Dallas is not worse off without him and that will be seen this year

MikeD17

Benched
Reaction score
lA TUNA SEND THAT ARTICLE OVER PLEASE ...

Come on fellas were not going anywhere this year. The biggest reason why is because we have a offensive line thats very questionable and a 41 year old qb who couldnt get out of a sack for his life.

8-8 in 2004 ...bring on 2005 with Henson and Jones and Antonio Bryant the new triplets.

Sarge

Red, White and Brew...
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
DizzG said:
Im new here but is this place always this pathetic?

Actually...................yes.........it is.

;)