Do you double up at CB?

Carson

Reaction score
BPA? You think we need another WR or RB?

Not necessarily. Just saying I’m not reaching for a corner if Sewell or Parsons are sitting there. I don’t think any of the CBs crack top 5/6 range.

cowboyec

Reaction score
i would even if we re-sign Awuzie.
you can never have enough.
i'd like to get one early(1st 3 Rds)...then another later on.

Xavier187

Reaction score
Yes
Surtain and this kid from Houston can't thi k of his name off the top of my head but should be there after round 4

cnuball21

Reaction score
I’m also very confused we haven’t seen Reggie Robinson this year. I loved him as a mid round CB last year. Smaller school dude but 6’1, 4.4 speed and ball skills. Why is he not getting a chance?

texbumthelife

Reaction score
I sincerely dont get the Horn love. Other than size and name, he doesn't have much. He doesn't turn his head, he's too handsy, he doesn't look fluid or fast. He's big and aggressive and tackles well, but as a coverage guy I'm not impressed.

CalPolyTechnique

Reaction score
I sincerely dont get the Horn love. Other than size and name, he doesn't have much. He doesn't turn his head, he's too handsy, he doesn't look fluid or fast. He's big and aggressive and tackles well, but as a coverage guy I'm not impressed.

You saw all that off one video, huh?

Amazing.

kevinhickey

Reaction score
I’m also very confused we haven’t seen Reggie Robinson this year. I loved him as a mid round CB last year. Smaller school dude but 6’1, 4.4 speed and ball skills. Why is he not getting a chance?
He played some snaps this week.

kskboys

Reaction score
One of our top 3 selections for sure. Will they bring either Awuzie or Lewis back? I rather just upgrade them. Robinson could also factor in their decision if they decide to move him back to corner.
I don't think Robinson possesses the skillset to be a starter at CB. Been hoping I'm wrong, but signs aren't pointing that way.

kskboys

Reaction score
I don't think he has the agility for CB. He was a mid round small school dart throw, IMO. Might be a good STer.

Sydla

Reaction score
I would almost guarantee we double up on corner in the draft.

We have a bunch of guys about to be free agents that were drafted from the previous regime.

I highly doubt Lewis and Awuzie are retained.

I suspect they will bring one of those guys back............ maybe the one who takes the cheaper deal.

Croomraider

Reaction score
I think our DB's are actually pretty good but they can't stay healthy. I feel like for the past decade the Cowboys have always been thin at DB. As soon as the main guy goes down, it gets ugly fast.
We needed Diggs to get a full season of work in as our main cover guy.
However, we need an actual safety, ala what Winfield Jr. is doing in Tampa before another CB.

CalPolyTechnique

Reaction score
Starting to relook at Caleb Farley; there’s something to him. Really like his tenacity and ability to mirror the reciever. Talk is he’s supposed to be raw but I see a lot of natural ability come through in his play.