Do you Hate Zeke in order to show Love for Dak

NotForLong

Reaction score
It’s the same exact concept Willie. He is accusing others of having ulterior motives for their posts about Zeke. So I asked him, if he had an ulterior motive for a Mike White avatar, even though mike White sucks.

I could care less if he likes Mike White. Or maybe he was a fan of his in college. That’s all gravy.

But maybe just maybe, peoples opinion of Zeke don’t have anything to do with wanting to “prop up” Dak.

He made assumptions, so I threw the assumption back at him. To prove a point. I used the inverse. He asked others if they tear down Zeke to prop up a Dak. So I asked him if he propped up the 3rd string QB to tear down the starter.

It wasn’t ad-hominem. You just didn’t understand the point I was making and the example I was using to make it.
I do like Mike White, very much so in fact.

I am not making assumptions. I am asking an honest question. . . because I see people throwing our best player under the bus.

Even if someone is upset with the Holdout. There is no justification for the way people are commenting on Zeke. . . its very confusing to me. So I was just asking Why

NotForLong

Reaction score
Did you start the weekend drink fest a couple of days early?

Most fans are fans of the team 1st and then fans of players 2nd.
- A holdout is an Anti-Team action.
So all your comments about him being overrated and easily replaceable are because of his holdout. So am I correct in believing if he wasn't holding out then you would be defending him and singing his praises?

NotForLong

Reaction score
Elite Talents show up in the biggest games...the playoffs.
Vs RAMS = Zeke no where to be found...refused to use his speed/power on the edge of that defense.
Khiladi already debunked this narrative. Yet here you are posting this garbage in every single thread

NotForLong

Reaction score
By the way, this is the same clown who had an avatar of Dak’s fathers mugshot.

I wonder what his motivation for that avatar might be? You think he is just really into law enforcement? Or could he have been doing it as a sad attempt to tear down Dak because he doesn’t like him as the quarterback?

But yeah I’m off base for Asking him about if he engages in the same actions, that he is asking others about.
I am a pot head and thought it was hilarious.

But why do you keep deflecting from my honest question . . . Guess I am cutting to close to the bone

zrinkill

Cowboy Fan
Reaction score
I love Romo, Dez, Dak, and Zeke.

Both as people and players

I do not understand how people could hate any of them ....... Or blame them for what happened to the others ...... They all like and support each other.

The only thing that could turn any real fan against any of them is arguing with other fans and wanting to be right about where money needs to be allocated.

NotForLong

Reaction score
Maybe this board needs a Psycho Zone for theses kinda threads?
Why is that? Because I am thinking the posters that are bashing Zeke are out of their minds.

Zeke doesn't even want that much compared to all the other Over Paid Postions in the NFL.

Zeke is our best player yet everybody is complaining about paying him because RB . . . Its Madness

HungryLion

Reaction score
I am a pot head and thought it was hilarious.

But why do you keep deflecting from my honest question . . . Guess I am cutting to close to the bone

I’ve never actually criticized Zeke. I have said he is our best offensive player and want the cowboys to resign him.

Therefore, your question does not apply to me.

Btw your BS attempt at an excuse is hilarious.

HungryLion

Reaction score
I do like Mike White, very much so in fact.

I am not making assumptions. I am asking an honest question. . . because I see people throwing our best player under the bus.

Even if someone is upset with the Holdout. There is no justification for the way people are commenting on Zeke. . . its very confusing to me. So I was just asking Why

You also multiple times called for Dak to be gotten rid of and have Mike White start, despite zero evidence that he was ready or capable of starting in the NFL. Which means the point remains. It’s not logical to want a 3rd string QB who has shown nothing thus far, to start. Unless you’re just tearing down the starter.

You doing that is just as illogical as any poster who does try to argue Zeke isn’t that good of a player.

Although I agree with posters worried about paying the RB position too much. I don’t agree with that position, but it’s a logical question to ask.

xwalker

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
So all your comments about him being overrated and easily replaceable are because of his holdout. So am I correct in believing if he wasn't holding out then you would be defending him and singing his praises?
I think you are confused.

It was not me that said he was over-rated or easily replaceable.

NotForLong

Reaction score
You also multiple times called for Dak to be gotten rid of and have Mike White start, despite zero evidence that he was ready or capable of starting in the NFL. Which means the point remains. It’s not logical to want a 3rd string QB who has shown nothing thus far, to start. Unless you’re just tearing down the starter.

You doing that is just as illogical as any poster who does try to argue Zeke isn’t that good of a player.

Although I agree with posters worried about paying the RB position too much. I don’t agree with that position, but it’s a logical question to ask.
Yes I would love to see how Mike can perform in this offense. I believe it is a QB friendly offense that allows for Mediocre QB's to excel . . . even a 3rd string QB, (Which Dak himself was).

I believe Mike has a better Skill set then Dak & Rush. I would love to see him come in and see how he performs. I believe he can make all the throws Dak can't. Can Mike read the defenses at this point in his Career? Probably not, but neither can Dak, if truth be told.

Mikes only flaw is his mobility. But with this O-Line I don't see that as a Problem. It may even be a Benefit to the team. At least the O-Line will be able to do their job of creating a pocket knowing that the QB will stay there instead of running in circles.

So as you can see I have valid points in wanting to see Mike play.

visionary

Reaction score
A few alternative words: loathe, detest, dislike, abhor, despise, etc.

Hate is such a strong term that using some other descriptions might make more thread conversations less contentious.

Ok, in that case let me rephrase

“Do you loathe, detest, dislike, abhor and despise Zeke in order to prop up Dak?”

Ok, that feels much better
Thanks DallasEast

:muttley::flagwave:

RoboQB

Reaction score
A few alternative words: loathe, detest, dislike, abhor, despise, etc.

Hate is such a strong term that using some other descriptions might make more thread conversations less contentious.

Or, we could all wear our big boy pants and realize that "hate" is just a four letter word and
we are talking about talented millionaires playing a kid's game.

Half the posters on here can't spell your alternative words... lol.

Contract talks are the worst thread topics on the board. Too many people get worked up over
something they have no control over and spew out hypotheticals and opinions.

Flamma

Reaction score
An elite RB is not the same as a really good QB. An elite RB is a luxury, a good quarterback is a necessity. I'm partially hoping Zeke sits out so Dak can put this to rest already. Give him the O-line and the WRs and I think he'll do just fine.

texbumthelife

Reaction score
What I hate is paying Dak big money before he shows more development and I hate paying any RB big bucks in today's NFL.

I think this accurately describes the majority of people around here including myself.