Do you Hate Zeke in order to show Love for Dak

Hawkeye0202

Reaction score
Yes I would love to see how Mike can perform in this offense. I believe it is a QB friendly offense that allows for Mediocre QB's to excel . . . even a 3rd string QB, (Which Dak himself was).

I believe Mike has a better Skill set then Dak & Rush. I would love to see him come in and see how he performs. I believe he can make all the throws Dak can't. Can Mike read the defenses at this point in his Career? Probably not, but neither can Dak, if truth be told.

Mikes only flaw is his mobility. But with this O-Line I don't see that as a Problem. It may even be a Benefit to the team. At least the O-Line will be able to do their job of creating a pocket knowing that the QB will stay there instead of running in circles.

So as you can see I have valid points in wanting to see Mike play.

People........this is all you need to know about OP and this thread. Why waste your time........lol

Jake

Beyond tired of Jerry
Reaction score
Most fans are fans of the team 1st and then fans of players 2nd.
- A holdout is an Anti-Team action.

The players ARE the team, and they come and go over time.

Fans are fans of the uniforms and the legacy of the team. They hate anything that could detract from the latter, such as a star player refusing to play.

408Cowboy

Reaction score
I'm a fan of Dak and Zeke. I also realize the NFL is a business and people will go about their business differently to maximize their earnings. I have no problem with that.

NotForLong

Reaction score
I’ve never actually criticized Zeke. I have said he is our best offensive player and want the cowboys to resign him.

Therefore, your question does not apply to me.

Btw your BS attempt at an excuse is hilarious.

What excuse. I am open. I didnt even know his father was still in the picture. His arrest was the 1st I had heard of him. And the reason being Marijuania (which I think is a non crime) I thought it was awesome he is a pot head

Bullflop

Cowboys Diehard
Reaction score
I don't hate Zeke at all, although, many of the things he does are far from an ideal of a mature or even a considerate guy.

Dak has more maturity in his little finger than Zeke does in his entire body. Here's hoping Zeke manages to grow out of it.

The opinions and feelings I have for them both have absolutely nothing to do with any mistakenly conceived agenda. :rolleyes:

Last edited:

atlantacowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I care about either player only in so far as they help the cowboys win. Dak is here in TC and Zeke is a beach in Cabo.

NotForLong

Reaction score
An elite RB is not the same as a really good QB. An elite RB is a luxury, a good quarterback is a necessity. I'm partially hoping Zeke sits out so Dak can put this to rest already. Give him the O-line and the WRs and I think he'll do just fine.

For the 2016-2018 Cowboys an Elite RB has been a Necessity. Which is what the Cowboys possess . . . so why Bash Zeke?

That's my question. . . Why Bash Zeke?

(Not, can Dak succeed without him?)

Why Bash Zeke? If for no Other reason to elevate Dak . . .

You think Dak can succeed without Zeke, Fine. But why? When we have Zeke.

As far as his holdout. Can you blame him. Read the threads on this board. People are ready to throw him away and totally discredit what he brings to the team. All because he's a RB.

Cowboys have the ability to lock him up for 4 more years without a new contract. He might as well get his now.

Its not Personal its Business.

Clown World Example:
Dak 35 million Zeke 12 Million . . . Good
Dak 28 million Zeke 19 Million . . . Bad

Why?

Still adds up to 47 million and both are getting what they deserve

CouchCoach

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Elliott is not doing anything to us or the team, he's looking out for himself as every player does and trying to do something to max out the limited time he has in the league.

I think to use the excuse "but he's got two years left" when he sees 21M for a DE, rumored 30M+ for a QB, 16-17M for a WR and he's the most used and abused player on the offense, I can't blame him for using the only leverage he's got.

And I really don't get the vitriol aimed at him when he wasn't the one that brought up a new contract with two years left on this one. Stop blaming him and place it where it belongs, the mouths of the Cowboys. All of this crap in the media is of their doing, see any other GM's or personnel guys shooting off their mouths and shooting from the lip. 31 good reasons not to and 1 bad reason.

xwalker

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
The players ARE the team, and they come and go over time.

Fans are fans of the uniforms and the legacy of the team. They hate anything that could detract from the latter, such as a star player refusing to play.
Nobody was mad at Emmitt during his holdout. Everyone blamed Jerry back then.

Zeke is holding out with 2 years remaining under contract. That is irritating.

Zeke has made 20.5M already as compared to 2M made by Dak up to this point.

acr731

Jerry learned to GM from Pee Wee Herman
Reaction score
Why do I dislike Zeke? Read below.........

Greed
Main article: Greed

The Worship of Mammon (1909) by Evelyn De Morgan.
Greed (Latin, avaritia), also known as avarice, cupidity, or covetousness, is, like lust and gluttony, a sin of desire. However, greed (as seen by the Church) is applied to an artificial, rapacious desire and pursuit of material possessions. Thomas Aquinas wrote, "Greed is a sin against God, just as all mortal sins, in as much as man condemns things eternal for the sake of temporal things." In Dante's Purgatory, the penitents are bound and laid face down on the ground for having concentrated excessively on earthly thoughts. Hoarding of materials or objects, theft and robbery, especially by means of violence, trickery, or manipulation of authority are all actions that may be inspired by greed. Such misdeeds can include simony, where one attempts to purchase or sell sacraments, including Holy Orders and, therefore, positions of authority in the Church hierarchy.

In the words of Henry Edward, avarice "plunges a man deep into the mire of this world, so that he makes it to be his god".[5]

As defined outside Christian writings, greed is an inordinate desire to acquire or possess more than one needs, especially with respect to material wealth.[30] Like pride, it can lead to not just some, but all evil.

408Cowboy

Reaction score
For the 2016-2018 Cowboys an Elite RB has been a Necessity. Which is what the Cowboys possess . . . so why Bash Zeke?

That's my question. . . Why Bash Zeke?

(Not, can Dak succeed without him?)

Why Bash Zeke? If for no Other reason to elevate Dak . . .

You think Dak can succeed without Zeke, Fine. But why? When we have Zeke.

As far as his holdout. Can you blame him. Read the threads on this board. People are ready to throw him away and totally discredit what he brings to the team. All because he's a RB.

Cowboys have the ability to lock him up for 4 more years without a new contract. He might as well get his now.

Its not Personal its Business.

Clown World Example:
Dak 35 million Zeke 12 Million . . . Good
Dak 28 million Zeke 19 Million . . . Bad

Why?

Still adds up to 47 million and both are getting what they deserve
You're asking why people are bashing Zeke then assuming it must be because they support Dak. If you want answers you should tag people that actually bash Zeke. I'll help you get started. @Jeffkills constantly says he wants to punch zeke in the face. He even wants to throw a fake out punch provoking Zeke to hit him so he can sue Zeke and get him off the team. @Jeffkills are you bashing Zeke to support Dak?

HungryLion

Reaction score
Yes I would love to see how Mike can perform in this offense. I believe it is a QB friendly offense that allows for Mediocre QB's to excel . . . even a 3rd string QB, (Which Dak himself was).

I believe Mike has a better Skill set then Dak & Rush. I would love to see him come in and see how he performs. I believe he can make all the throws Dak can't. Can Mike read the defenses at this point in his Career? Probably not, but neither can Dak, if truth be told.

Mikes only flaw is his mobility. But with this O-Line I don't see that as a Problem. It may even be a Benefit to the team. At least the O-Line will be able to do their job of creating a pocket knowing that the QB will stay there instead of running in circles.

So as you can see I have valid points in wanting to see Mike play.

I don’t particularly find those points valid to be honest.

Dak was a 3rd string rookie. But he only played due to injury. The coaches and front office didn’t cut anyone or bench anyone to start him his rookie season.

Second, Dak played well in the pre-season, other than Mike White who has thus far played like dog****. And that’s putting it nicely.

I hope something “clicks” and Mike White turns into the next Aaron Rodgers. I won’t hold my breath though.

PAPPYDOG

There are no Dak haters just Cowboy lovers!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Asking for a Friend o_O
Dak's Record is 33-18 65%
Zeke's Record is 29- 14 67%

Judging Dak by his Golden Standard Stat Zeke still beats him.

Zeke is a Beast and an Elite Talent in the NFL . . . that just so happens to play for the Cowboys. (What's not to love?)

Is it because some Fans believe he is the reason for the Cowboys success the last 3 years and the reason Dak has had any success in the NFL.

Are you really attempting to tear down a True Star in the NFL for no other reason then to prop up Dak. . . If so that's so sad.

What kind of CLOWN WORLD am I living in?

Yes theirs a bunch of them here from Cowboyroy to Dakpresgoat,Joeking etc etc all employees and working for the Dak Prescott social media dept.
Yes they hate Zeke now or try to downgrade him as he has thrown a wrench in the big money plans of Mr. Prescott.
August 15th and still no 30 million dollar charity contract for Dak.....
Let them squirm in anguish and curse our Star HB as there desperate now and baby it shows BIG TIME!!!

JoeKing

Diehard
Reaction score
Asking for a Friend o_O
Dak's Record is 33-18 65%
Zeke's Record is 29- 14 67%

Judging Dak by his Golden Standard Stat Zeke still beats him.

Zeke is a Beast and an Elite Talent in the NFL . . . that just so happens to play for the Cowboys. (What's not to love?)

Is it because some Fans believe he is the reason for the Cowboys success the last 3 years and the reason Dak has had any success in the NFL.

Are you really attempting to tear down a True Star in the NFL for no other reason then to prop up Dak. . . If so that's so sad.

What kind of CLOWN WORLD am I living in?
So in your world, Zeke's suspension goes to his advantage? They need each other so why are you playing them against each other? Liking Zeke or Dak aren't mutually exclusive decisions. I can like one or the other or both if that's my decision.

Jeffkills

Reaction score
You're asking why people are bashing Zeke then assuming it must be because they support Dak. If you want answers you should tag people that actually bash Zeke. I'll help you get started. @Jeffkills constantly says he wants to punch zeke in the face. He even wants to throw a fake out punch provoking Zeke to hit him so he can sue Zeke and get him off the team. @Jeffkills are you bashing Zeke to support Dak?
Don’t get it twisted, I like Zeke when he’s not holding out, and I like Dak when he’s not underperforming.

They both need to simmer down and accept home town discounts or kick rocks though..