Do you Hate Zeke in order to show Love for Dak

mmohican29

Reaction score
Asking for a Friend o_O
Dak's Record is 33-18 65%
Zeke's Record is 29- 14 67%

Judging Dak by his Golden Standard Stat Zeke still beats him.

Zeke is a Beast and an Elite Talent in the NFL . . . that just so happens to play for the Cowboys. (What's not to love?)

Is it because some Fans believe he is the reason for the Cowboys success the last 3 years and the reason Dak has had any success in the NFL.

Are you really attempting to tear down a True Star in the NFL for no other reason then to prop up Dak. . . If so that's so sad.

What kind of CLOWN WORLD am I living in?

Lolz

GimmeTheBall!

Junior College Transfer
Reaction score
A few alternative words: loathe, detest, dislike, abhor, despise, etc.

Hate is such a strong term that using some other descriptions might make more thread conversations less contentious.
Why with the big words, East? You applying to college?
You are not college material. This, the CZ, compartmentalized and limiting, is your destiny.

GimmeTheBall!

Junior College Transfer
Reaction score
Whatever the reason.... nothing anyone says on this forum will affect any football player's career .
We just aren't that important lol. ;)

Speak for yourself. For years I had mind telepathy with Reggie Swinton until me Mum hit me in the head with a fireplace iron. But we had this telepathy thing and he would say "Yes, more gravy, please" and "I will curl into the route, Gimme."

Whirlwin

Cowboy , It’s a way of life.
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Speak for yourself. For years I had mind telepathy with Reggie Swinton until me Mum hit me in the head with a fireplace iron. But we had this telepathy thing and he would say "Yes, more gravy, please" and "I will curl into the route, Gimme."
The guy couldn't be more wrong I've trained with the 2 time Super Bowl running back I'm sure things I've said helped him. I totally agree with you people don't have a clue

jaybird

Reaction score
Asking for a Friend o_O

Zeke is a Beast and an Elite Talent in the NFL . . . that just so happens to play for the Cowboys. (What's not to love?)

Is it because some Fans believe he is the reason for the Cowboys success the last 3 years and the reason Dak has had any success in the NFL.

Are you really attempting to tear down a True Star in the NFL for no other reason then to prop up Dak. . . If so that's so sad.

Can we just stop using the word “Hate” as if it’s a normal part of speech. I want Zeke back in camp, so the team and Dak can ball. I don’t like that Zeke is holding out with 2 years left on his contract. I dont hate Zeke, I don’t even know Zeke, except when he’s carrying the rock, he’s something special.

Whirlwin

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Can we just stop using the word “Hate” as if it’s a normal part of speech. I want Zeke back in camp, so the team and Dak can ball. I don’t like that Zeke is holding out with 2 years left on his contract. I dont hate Zeke, I don’t even know Zeke, except when he’s carrying the rock, he’s something special.
I say that all the time my cowboy brother I don't even know these people or those people are any of these people LOL how can I possibly hate them or they hate me. Over a freaking fan forum. I find it mind-blowing. I have over a hundred thousand post from the old Cowboys fan forum. I've never seen a bunch of cry babies like this. Doesn't mean I hate them but they are cry babies

lockster

Reaction score
Dak is mediocre in talent. Low on wisdom
Zeke is elite in talent. Low on wisdom too. The only thing smarter, is Zeke plays a position that uses U up in a hurry, I don't blame him for wanting paid more, just the holdout part when he should be in camp. RBS get hosed in this league now in general due to the CBA and rules changes. Just like most non stars don't get paid enough comparatively. The CBA is not a good set up in its present state. That's what happens when powers regulate how much U can make in life.

Melonfeud

I Copy!,,, er,,,I guess,,,ah,,,maybe.
Reaction score
Asking for a Friend o_O

:lmao::lmao2::lmao:
The CLOWN WORLD of which you've apparently taken up residency in ,,,is directly across the street &around the corner from PAPPY ELLIOTT'S luv shack of clam counting fame,that's where yer' world is revolving around,,,ain't nobody hating on #21,,,kickin' on him cuz' he's stupid enough in yankin his rip-cord b-4 he's even bailed out from a perfectly serviceable aircraft?,,, GUILTY,,, right here:flagwave:
color me GUILTYo_O

Whirlwin

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Dak is mediocre in talent. Low on wisdom
Zeke is elite in talent. Low on wisdom too. The only thing smarter, is Zeke plays a position that uses U up in a hurry, I don't blame him for wanting paid more, just the holdout part when he should be in camp. RBS get hosed in this league now in general due to the CBA and rules changes. Just like most non stars don't get paid enough comparatively. The CBA is not a good set up in its present state. That's what happens when powers regulate how much U can make in life.
You just lost all Integrity if you had any with that last statement you going to compare the knucklehead Elliott to the intelligent Prescott

Whirlwin

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
:lmao::lmao2::lmao:
The CLOWN WORLD of which you've apparently taken up residency in ,,,is directly across the street &around the corner from PAPPY ELLIOTT'S luv shack of clam counting fame,that's where yer' world is revolving around,,,ain't nobody hating on #21,,,kickin' on him cuz' he's stupid enough in yankin his rip-cord b-4 he's even bailed out from a perfectly serviceable aircraft?,,, GUILTY,,, right here:flagwave:
color me GUILTYo_O
Unfortunately, I can only give you one like

Whirlwin

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Zeke played two full seasons. One in the middle was in turmoil, because of suspension, Justified or not. And we still won game even though we couldn't put a proper game plan in place week to week not knowing what was happening . His third season he was totally out of shape. Took himself out of the game way too often for my liking, wasn't fast enough to take the ball to the end zone, disappointing. Trips over his ego on the goal line against the Rams. If you count all the time he's lost the ball. That he was lucky to get back. I wonder how many people will be saying he's Elite. Imagine having the talent to be the best in the entire world. But you're such a knucklehead you can't have it come to life. Yeah feed me. I'll give you something to chew on

HungryLion

Reaction score
Whatever the reason.... nothing anyone says on this forum will affect any football player's career .
We just aren't that important lol. ;)

I agree zero. You’re 100% right. I just found the OP’s question to be very hypocritical considering his posting history and had to point it out with examples.

Melonfeud

I Copy!,,, er,,,I guess,,,ah,,,maybe.
Reaction score
Zeke played two full seasons. One in the middle was in turmoil, because of suspension, Justified or not. And we still won game even though we couldn't put a proper game plan in place week to week not knowing what was happening . His third season he was totally out of shape. Took himself out of the game way too often for my liking, wasn't fast enough to take the ball to the end zone, disappointing. Trips over his ego on the goal line against the Rams. If you count all the time he's lost the ball. That he was lucky to get back. I wonder how many people will be saying he's Elite. Imagine having the talent to be the best in the entire world. But you're such a knucklehead you can't have it come to life. Yeah feed me. I'll give you something to chew on
:lmao:

Cebrin

Reaction score
I don't hate anyone. Although I haven't been a fan of Zeke's character in some time, now. The holdout is just pushing a lot of peoples buttons in regards to that.

Nav22

Reaction score
Asking for a Friend o_O

If Dak played the entire 2019 season but Zeke was out the whole year, what would the Cowboys record be?

If Zeke played the entire 2019 season but Dak was out the whole year (Cooper Rush or Mike White, take your pick), what would the Cowboys record be?

Now let’s see how hilariously biased you are.