Do you Hate Zeke in order to show Love for Dak

NotForLong

Reaction score
Zeke is smarter because he knows he's being used up. That's being smart on his part. One play, his career could be over. Dak wants to be paid like a star, when obviously, he's been AVG. at best right now. If he wasn't so big, he would suck, but his size saves him. He also spends all his off time it seems making as many commercials as he can , trying to look cool, when the only thing cool about him is his passing accuracy, it's down right cold! If he was smart , he'd spend more time practicing, less time trying to be a bad boy. Seems he also had troubles in college too. Now, he wants to try to destroy the team by asking for a record contract. He's. Like a drug addict, giving up what he could reap in the future for whatever. He can get today despite the cost. Zeke is actually elite, and deserves more money. Plus he plays the more dangerous position by far. Now, that part of his decision I support.
:clap:

408Cowboy

Reaction score
Yeah I am trying not to assume and that's why I created this post. . . It was in order to put my finger on the pulse and in some way pose the question in order for this community to question their own motives
What do you think after reading through these replies?

Nav22

Reaction score
I can't answer either one. But we have a run 1st offense so there's that.

I believe Dak excels because of the presence of Zeke which allows him not to do much . . . just "Manage" things . . . "You Know" which is Atypical Dak.

So at the same time I don't believe Dak can elevate . . . say, a Pollard or washed up Alfred Morris . . .You "Know" what I mean?

"Smell" what I am "Cooking"
I “smell” that Dak is 4-3 without Zeke and had the NFL’s 4th-best QB rating on deep passes last year.

Whatever stereotype people have for Dak is hilariously inaccurate. He is absolutely the most important player on offense because we’d be TRASH with Cooper Rush or Mike White, even if they had Zeke.

There’s a reason Dak will soon make more than twice what Zeke will make, and that’s assuming they both get paid.

Melonfeud

I Copy!,,, er,,,I guess,,,ah,,,maybe.
Reaction score
My wife's doing Beach yoga I'm just sitting here listening to the waves. I love Rhode Island
* I'm happy for you,Bro!
My long since "gone country" ol' wing- shooting hunting partner was from Vermont ( He said y'all have always had a state wide no permit concealed handgun carry,,, I guess it was about the last year of his life( lung cancer) we were out huntin' gambel quail & he'd gotten so frail, that I'd just scoop him up in my arms & lean my chest over that top strand of barbwire fencing we'd wanna cross,and dude looked up at me &sez' " where you been all of my life":lmao: just as I was fixin' to ease him onto his feet on the other side of the fence,,,Man Alive I about died laughing from that:lmao:,,,ya.o_O

cowboyec

Reaction score
Hey Skelvis? Is that "Love's" soda pop bottling outfit still in operation & available in Oklahoma?
As,I bought a strawberry Fanta soda pop at my corner liquor store last nite and it sparked a: *Note to self: "Ask the actually still surviving older twin brother of Elvis, whose name is Skelvis .
I believe so...if we're thinkin' the same....which might scare some but not me....:lmao2:

DandyDon52

Reaction score
A player has to get himself prepared to play , and coach and train himself , to be really ready to play.
It doesnt appear to me that mike has done any of that.
It doesnt have anything to do with who he is getting reps with.
Back in 2016 Dak had no idea both kellen and Romo would get hurt, but he got himself ready for PS as he knew he would get to play
in those games. Then when the opportunity arose he was ready.
It is about setting goals and desire, and some players have those, and some dont. Or some have more than others.

I just read where brady started a program for himself way back before he was a starter, where he exercised his body and his mind everyday,
the mental exercise was to help him be sharp and make quick decisions.
This was something he came up with and still does daily. Tom coaches himself trains himself and has goals and desire.
That is why he stands way above most other qb's.

And in PS a player needs to not just look ok, but they need to look great and dazzle people, or they wont get moved up, or ever
be a starter.
White seems to just do what the coaches say, go thru the motions, and nothing extra, and it shows.
Rush is still the # 2 in JG's eyes, so that is why he gets to start after dak and gets plenty of time.
White has done nothing to push himself past rush.
You might as well forget about white, he will never overtake Rush, much less dak.

shabazz

Reaction score
Asking for a Friend o_O
Dak's Record is 33-18 65%
Zeke's Record is 29- 14 67%

Judging Dak by his Golden Standard Stat Zeke still beats him.

Zeke is a Beast and an Elite Talent in the NFL . . . that just so happens to play for the Cowboys. (What's not to love?)

Is it because some Fans believe he is the reason for the Cowboys success the last 3 years and the reason Dak has had any success in the NFL.

Are you really attempting to tear down a True Star in the NFL for no other reason then to prop up Dak. . . If so that's so sad.

What kind of CLOWN WORLD am I living in?

You hit the nail exactly on the head! According to the Prescott Apologists, every other player is holding back the team. Rayne Dakota ranked #17 in QBR last year while Zeke finished NUMBER 1 at his position and they can’t take it

JBond

Reaction score
Asking for a Friend o_O
Dak's Record is 33-18 65%
Zeke's Record is 29- 14 67%

Judging Dak by his Golden Standard Stat Zeke still beats him.

Zeke is a Beast and an Elite Talent in the NFL . . . that just so happens to play for the Cowboys. (What's not to love?)

Is it because some Fans believe he is the reason for the Cowboys success the last 3 years and the reason Dak has had any success in the NFL.

Are you really attempting to tear down a True Star in the NFL for no other reason then to prop up Dak. . . If so that's so sad.

What kind of CLOWN WORLD am I living in?
Hate all thread titles with the word hate in them.

Zeke refuses to show up for work. Try demanding a raise from your boss tomorrow and refuse to show up until the company gives it to you.

$25 million is a pretty damn nice contract and more than most RB's are getting. Get up and go to work.

Whirlwin

Cowboy , It’s a way of life.
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
* I'm happy for you,Bro!
My long since "gone country" ol' wing- shooting hunting partner was from Vermont ( He said y'all have always had a state wide no permit concealed handgun carry,,, I guess it was about the last year of his life( lung cancer) we were out huntin' gambel quail & he'd gotten so frail, that I'd just scoop him up in my arms & lean my chest over that top strand of barbwire fencing we'd wanna cross,and dude looked up at me &sez' " where you been all of my life":lmao: just as I was fixin' to ease him onto his feet on the other side of the fence,,,Man Alive I about died laughing from that:lmao:,,,ya.o_O
I'm broken-hearted and happy at the same time. Wow just wow.
Cern is one of our Cowboy Brothers. He has a ranch in Texas. He loves hunting quail