CZ POLL Do you prefer Dak Prescott or Cooper Rush as the Cowboys starting quarterback?

Do you prefer Dak Prescott or Cooper Rush as the Cowboys starting quarterback?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Reality

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
This poll is to gauge the current sentiment of Cowboys fans on CowboysZone of who should be the starting quarterback for the next game.

Assuming Dak Prescott is healthy, who do you want to be the starting quarterback?

leeblair

Reaction score
I predict Dak will be Dak. If the momentum is going in the Cowboys favor, he will have some good stats. The Cowboys will win some easy games.
But Dak will still be Dak. If the momentum is against the Cowboys, Dak will struggle. There will be three-and-outs, errant passes, and opposing teams getting big leads. This is my prediction.
But, according to his fans:
Dak's return is set for a home game against the Lions, who have seen their hopes for a big season dashed by poor defense. So Dak should, by all accounts of his fans, have a great day, racking up big points and stats.
Then it's the Bears, who are also struggling. Dak should again, by all accounts from his fans, put up big numbers.
Then the bye week.
In the second half of the season, Dak's leadership should, by all accounts from his fans, lead the Cowboys to repeated big wins, regardless of who the Cowboys play. The Cowboys should roll through the playoffs, and their Super Bowl opponent should forfeit to avoid the embarrassment Dak will put them through.
Because after all, if Cooper Rush can beat 4 out of five of the toughest teams in the league, Dak should easily win out.

If Cooper Rush isn't good enough to be the starter, that's fine. I can live with that. But he's only had six games to learn, and he's won five of them.
Dak has had six years, and hasn't proved he should be it.
I think Rush is more accurate, and with this group of receivers, I think it gives him a big advantage.

Last edited:

Praxit

Reaction score
....Cooper did all he could. The game became to BIG for him.

Dak has to be the driver now.

big dog cowboy

THE BIG DOG
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I give MASSIVE kudos to Cooper. He did one hell of a job. I thought the Cowboys were toast after week one. But his play isn't on the level of Dak. That being said, Dak will be on the hot seat pretty quickly because of the high benchmark Cooper has set. Should he struggle, the calls for Cooper will be loud.

Stash

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
tenor.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.