Do you realize this team has the best talent since 1995?

Parcells4Life

Reaction score
The team has a huge hole at RE and CB1.

And it’s 99% unlikely Lamb outdoes Cobb his rookie year.

Gangsta Spanksta

Reaction score
Has the talent to be the best team Dallas has put on a field since 1995.

I know there are a lot of ifs, but if you are a glass half full kind of guy this is exciting

Call it Homer.....Don't care, this team is good.

:facepalm:

2007, 2014, 2016? I mean we just lost a big piece to the offensive line, lost pieces to the D. I can agree that we have talent, but saying best since 1995 is a bit far fetched.

Idgit

Fattening up
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I’m not sure we’re better than last years team yet. We’re deeper. But we’re missing some impact players.

We’ve done a good job this offseason, though.

Gangsta Spanksta

Reaction score
Also, I like the 2014 team, but the defense played way over their head and wasn’t very good at all. Romo was great that year, but I think the 2007 team was better, especially with a healthy Terry Glenn

well can't really say with a healthy Terry Glenn because unfortunately he wasn't healthy. So it was like he wasn't there.

Manwiththeplan

Reaction score
well can't really say with a healthy Terry Glenn because unfortunately he wasn't healthy. So it was like he wasn't there.

he was healthy for most of the season and was injured late in the season. Not the same as say counting Sean Lee on the 2014 team

GenoT

Reaction score

I know there are a lot of ifs, but if you are a glass half full kind of guy this is exciting

Until it’s proven on the field...no.

bigdnlaca

Reaction score
he was healthy for most of the season and was injured late in the season. Not the same as say counting Sean Lee on the 2014 team
Sorry for joining the convo but Terry Glenn only played one game in 07 and that was the Washington game.

Source was memory and the updated rosters on Madden 08.

MWH1967

The Cook
Reaction score
I’m not sure we’re better than last years team yet. We’re deeper. But we’re missing some impact players.

We’ve done a good job this offseason, though.
Fredbeard hurt..the other impact players might be there.

DandyDon52

Reaction score
I think the coaching staff being a real one for 1st time since parcells is the biggest plus.
Everything else is a big ? mark and speculation.
Will ceedee be as good in the pros as he was in college? you can only speculate.
Will the defense be good enough?? The DL looks good, but the secondary is a big? mark
Dak as qb, is he good enough?
Will elliot be in shape?
Will cooper earn his money and show up every game, or just home games?
Will gallup be better?
Will ST's be better? I think so but no way to know for sure.
Which kicker will they go with and will they have a good season?
How will jarwin do at TE?
Will pollard be used much or as reciever?

I didnt have these questions with the jimmy johnson teams, but since then there are always questions.
Just have to wait and see, and got another long 3 months to go!

Manwiththeplan

Reaction score
Sorry for joining the convo but Terry Glenn only played one game in 07 and that was the Washington game.

Source was memory and the updated rosters on Madden 08.

you are correct...my mistake

Must have been thinking 2006

RS12

Reaction score
The battle cry of the blind homer. Appears every spring. Disappears around Thanksgiving along with the poster.

J12B

Reaction score

This has been said every year since 2015.

Gangsta Spanksta

Reaction score

https://www.pro-football-reference.com/players/G/GlenTe00.htm

You are thinking about 2006 instead of 2007. I had to check the stats because you sounded pretty sure, but I remember being on this board back in 2007 and some of us hoping that Glen would overcome his injury, because that team would've been even more awesome if we had him. Anyway, looking at the 2007 stats, Glenn literally wasn't there as far as production.

Gangsta Spanksta

Reaction score
I think the coaching staff being a real one for 1st time since parcells is the biggest plus.
Everything else is a big ? mark and speculation.
Will ceedee be as good in the pros as he was in college? you can only speculate.
Will the defense be good enough?? The DL looks good, but the secondary is a big? mark
Dak as qb, is he good enough?
Will elliot be in shape?
Will cooper earn his money and show up every game, or just home games?
Will gallup be better?
Will ST's be better? I think so but no way to know for sure.
Which kicker will they go with and will they have a good season?
How will jarwin do at TE?
Will pollard be used much or as reciever?

I didnt have these questions with the jimmy johnson teams, but since then there are always questions.
Just have to wait and see, and got another long 3 months to go!

Unfortunately we still have rowdy as our mascot instead of the black cat :( That's almost as bad as having the clapper here.

DandyDon52

Reaction score
Unfortunately we still have rowdy as our mascot instead of the black cat :( That's almost as bad as having the clapper here.
lol I forgot about Rowdy man he should have been fired and left with garrett!
And the black cat avatar I was using it when garrett was fired so maybe it was lucky for that.

MyFairLady

Reaction score
Call me when we can say that on paper the team should have no chance but all they ever do is win.