Do you really pay Cooper?

dagreat1_87

Reaction score
hmmm. who takes his place if we don't? Gallup? he'll get double teamed and erased from games. Cobb? we'll have to resign him..Rookie? you really want to spend a 1st or 2nd on a WR when we clearly have higher needs? one of the other WRs we haven't been able to develop in the past few years?

Chris

Reaction score
It's your job to be a good teammate and take a team-friendly deal if you're already making plenty of money and endorsements. Don't pass the buck to someone else to figure out when you can do your part.

That's what Tom Brady does and look how competitive they are every year.

Meh this is a business.

LucaBrasi

Sleeps with the fishes
Reaction score
I don’t, but the Jones twins usually pay the brainless, heartless, and gutless. See Jaylon Smith

MysteryIceGuro

Reaction score
We have an average running game. If we let both walk we’lll be below average on O.

We're already a below average offense. We're #1 in yards. That is the only metric this team is #1 in. The only 2 games we did good in were smoke and mirrors, and those games were anomalies. The real team is the one we saw tonight, at the Bears, against the Bills, and at the Patriots. In which our offense scored measly 7 points until garbage time. Taking Dak and Cooper away would do nothing. Absolutely nothing. Would it worsen our offense? Maybe. But if this offense/team misses the playoffs, having an "even worse" offense would have little to no effect on this team.

Big_D

Reaction score
You can NOT pay cooper. Let him walk. Another stupidazz trade where the deal should’ve already been in place at the time. Can’t toss first rounders in the toilet for 1 year of production. This is the game you earn your money and no one did that. This team has to spend wisely at this point.

Oz-of-Cowboy-Country

Reaction score
The year they re-signed DLaw I didn't like it because that draft was loaded with DE's. Now here we are with a draft loaded at WR's and Cooper to re-sign. So again I'd say no to re-signing Cooper.

Tabascocat

Dexternjack
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Nope, don’t compound the mistake of losing a pick AND paying mucho $$$$. I like him but not near that price tag. WR’s don’t win games, QB’s and a good system do.