Do you resign Dez if you are the GM?

G2

Taco Engineer
Reaction score
Everyone really believes Dez isnt better than all the recievers we have?

Nobody on the roster is close, and Dak aided Dez’ problems...

Ehat about if we signed Dez so cheap we not only got ET, but also locked up DLaw?

Id bet my left Nut Dez would sign for $4M...
Anyone that suggests that Dak had any aid in the fact that Dez hasn't signed with any of the 32 teams is being unfair at best.
Also, the staff clearly stated that they decided to move on from the obvious distractions he presented. Not to mention the clearly stated under production in terms of his salary.

Contrary to your left nut, Dez made his bed. He himself said he hopes to play for a division rival. He also turned down a legit offer from Baltimore WAY above your 5 million suggestion.

PJTHEDOORS

Reaction score
Everyone really believes Dez isnt better than all the recievers we have?

Nobody on the roster is close, and Dak aided Dez’ problems...

Ehat about if we signed Dez so cheap we not only got ET, but also locked up DLaw?

Id bet my left Nut Dez would sign for $4M...

Then explain what exactly Dez is BETTER at than the other recievers. Route running? No. Separation ability? No. Only thing he has proven to be better is dropping passes thrown right at him.

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
I’d sign him super cheap a hold a short leash..

It’s not like we couldn’t cut him again if it became necessary, or even just for the lulz...

I guess you don’t see the importance of moving on. A changing of the guard so to speak.

RustyBourneHorse

Reaction score
ah...the backbone of the band.. Dennis DeYoung. The guy is a highly talented musician and borderline genius.

I've actually seen him live a few times in his own band. He's brilliant! Oh, and my first experience was cool because I had waited about 19 years to sing along to a song that was the first one I ever learned called AD 1958.

Rayman70

Reaction score
I've actually seen him live a few times in his own band. He's brilliant! Oh, and my first experience was cool because I had waited about 19 years to sing along to a song that was the first one I ever learned called AD 1958.
Yep..I have seen his band..but only on youtube clips. I WOULD LOVE TO SEE HIM. The guy is a legend and so creative...even now. I know he's gotta be around 80.

kskboys

Reaction score