Do You Think Exorcism Works?

timb2

Reaction score
I know there are so many idiots out there that seemed to be possessed by their own stupidity and would love to perform an exorcism on them. Are there celebrities you wish could be cleansed of their demonic stupidity?

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Site Reminder: rule #6 - You will not post religious discussions or comments.

Please do not stray away from literal context or strict metaphoric language.

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Thus far, nobody has been able to exorcize me yet. So, nope. Doesn't work. ;)
I am sending Taz your way.

tenor.gif

If seeing that does not exorcize your demons, nothing will.

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
I know there are so many idiots out there that seemed to be possessed by their own stupidity and would love to perform an exorcism on them. Are there celebrities you wish could be cleansed of their demonic stupidity?
How about the people responsible for making the Kardashians, Jersey Shore cast, Honey Boo Boo, and countless other undeserving people famous.

Melonfeud

I Copy!,,, er,,,I guess,,,ah,,,maybe.
Reaction score
Well,TIMBER#2! if one were to take into accordance concercerning to availability of written accounts ,,,from pre-flood/antediluvian/ megalithic construction days,,,pertaining to the talking about of the dispocessed unclean spirits of fabled stories ,very much akin' to that rib splitter of a laugher in which JESUS CHRIST Cast the "LEGION fer' we are MANY" ethereal casing-liners into a swine herd of excess number being over 200 ,cuz' They being of lessor(and most DEFINITELYof a greater degree of that drawn card stamped with EVIL across the back of it) subcalibre godly grooveitude ,,,&,,,er,,,ya- know the fabled story goes,,,THEM PIGS CRACKED WIDE OPEN STARK RAVING INSANE of STRICKEN SUDDEN WEIRDNESSES,,(kinda' like the operations of some websites,,,ya-know?), & LEMMINGLY LEAP OVER A frickin' cliff( No Less) INTO THE SEA,,,OH-YA,BRO! DARK& EVIL SPIRITS DEFINITELY EXISTS,,,SHEESE!,,, they've been in LOCKED DOWN BANISHMENT to DWELL UPON& WITHIN the confines of PLANET EARTH till their upcoming appointed time of RENDERED JUDGMENT,,, as the original flesh suit they've proudly sported is of No More,,,,thusly placing them in constant search of suitable ,,,er,,,HOUSING ya-knowo_O

:starspin::thumbup::starspin:

Last edited:

Melonfeud

I Copy!,,, er,,,I guess,,,ah,,,maybe.
Reaction score
Well,TIMBER#2! if one were to take into accordance concercerning to availability of written accounts ,,,from pre-flood/anti- diluvian/ megalithic construction days,,,pertaining to the talking about of the dispocessed unclean spirits of fabled stories ,very much akin' to that rib splitter of a laugher in which JESUS CHRIST Cast the "LEGION fer' we are MANY" ethereal casing-liners into a swine herd of excess number being over 200 ,cuz' They being of lessor(and most DEFINITELYof a greater degree of that drawn card stamped with EVIL across the back of it) subcalibre godly grooveitude ,,,&,,,er,,,ya- know the fabled story goes,,,THEM PIGS CRACKED WIDE OPEN STARK RAVING INSANE of STRICKEN SUDDEN WEIRDNESSES,,(kinda' like the operations of some websites,,,ya-know?), & LEMMINGLY LEAP OVER A frickin' cliff( No Less) INTO THE SEA,,,OH-YA,BRO! DARK& EVIL SPIRITS DEFINITELY EXISTS,,,SHEESE!,,, they've been in LOCKED DOWN BANISHMENT to DWELL UPON& WITHIN the confines of PLANET EARTH till their upcoming appointed time of RENDERED JUDGMENT,,, as the original flesh suit they've proudly sported is of No More,,,,thusly placing them in constant search of suitable ,,,er,,,HOUSING ya-knowo_O

:starspin::thumbup::starspin:
And,,,DENNIS HOPPER knows he'd of Loved to have hanged out with the Melonfeud,,,a long while:thumbup:

Chrispierce

Reaction score
I could elaborate easily,but without divinity? No.
I will say one must understand the difference between “possessed” and “oppressed”. You can’t help someone who’s possessed,because they’re hearts a possession of evil spirits. And make no mistake about it,evil spirits are very real and nothing to fool around with. They’ll play big time games with you too,those sneaky little crafty dirtbags. Like I’ve been oppressed due to people I was in relationships with,or people and subjects I was associating with. I always know too,because it makes my stomach sour,or throw up. It gets in you...but I don’t think they like the taste of my heart and soul,it’s bitter to them.
My advice? Be very careful what you wish for,and interests and people you involve yourselves in...because you just might get what you’re after.

Last edited: