CZ POLL Do you think Garrett will be the Head Coach of the Cowboys in 2020?

Will Garrett be the Cowboys Head Coach in 2020

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

darthseinfeld

Groupthink Guru
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Their seems to be posters on both side of the fence. Just looking to see how much of a majority there is one way or the other

Aviano90

Go Seahawks!!!
Reaction score
I will continue to believe will be the head coach until another coach is hired. I think Jerry will give Jason every opportunity to get an extension. That is why I want him gone immediately. I don’t want Jason to get the chance to keep his job.

bewp7

Reaction score
no but i have a bad feeling that it could be possible which is scary and says a lot about jerry. i think there needs to be checks and balances in a football organization but there cant be when the gm is the owner and has a bigger ego than the entire state of texas!

MysteryIceGuro

Reaction score
No. No way. Jerry has gone nuclear. After the Pats game he was angry. After the Bills game he was crying. After the Bears game, he was angry again. He takes shots at the coaching after every loss, the most recent one talking about how “poorly coordinated” we were on Thursday Night. I haven’t seen him this senile-angry in a long time. He’s pissed.

They wouldn’t have talked to Urban if he was going to stay here as HC. They would’ve extended Garrett by now if he was to remain HC. Jerry wouldn’t have said “He will be coaching in the NFL next year” if he were to remain our HC. There’s too many small things adding up to his release. I know Jerry is senile and crazy, but it’s obvious that he is done with JG. Maybe he’ll keep JG as the water boy.

charron

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
No. Even garrett should be tired of having to deal with an owner who meddles into coaching affairs.

JonesBoys

Reaction score
If this guy is the coach in 2020 then we know 100% that Jerry is not committed to winning. He has other priorities. I will be done with this team if Garrett is the coach in 2020 until he is not the coach. We think the Cowboys are a laughing stock now? Imagine it getting worse if Jerry gives Garrett another contract.

Kaiser

Reaction score
I've said since preseason that Garrett would move into the front office next year, no matter how the season went.

Ranching

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Their seems to be posters on both side of the fence. Just looking to see how much of a majority there is one way or the other
The three remaining Garrett backers are on their hands and knees while we climb on their backs to get over the fence. Two of the three will get a boost over at the end. I'm afraid we're gonna have to throw a lifeline the the last one! Don't worry @Idgit we won't leave you behind buddy. You bleed, we bleed!!! Go Cowboys!!!

Bob-Lillys-War

Reaction score
Yes.

I voted yes because it is just the insane thing Jerry would do.

Bingo .

If Jerry already gave 10 years to JG's work and his complete failure , it's just the insane thing to do .

No playoff berths, no chances of a superbowl ; just outright failure . That's the Jerry thing to do .

Status
Not open for further replies.