CZ POLL Do you think the Cowboys will beat the Commanders this week? *** ENDS SOON ***

Do you think the Cowboys will beat the Commanders this week?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

InTheZone

Reaction score
I want to say yes based on the fact we're going against a bus driver with our defense, our history against said bus driver, and our history against the skins, but this year we're 0-3 on the road and all 3 times we looked like the worst offense to ever set foot on an NFL field so I'm voting NO.

plasticman

Reaction score
I believe this is a Cowboy-Commander game. By definition, since this game has serious playoff implications, it will go down to the last second.

For whom it may concern, don't forget to take your heart medication before the game.

Cowboysfandarin

Reaction score
Skins are a good team, kind of coming together right now, like we seemed to do last week. But the difference is, they have a real NFL caliber QB and we do not. Our defense will keep it close and I think we in pulling away. 23-20 is my prediction. But Dak will only have 144 yards passing. Zeke breaks a couple big runs ends up with 138 yards rushing. Dak has 42 yards rushing. Halftime score is 10-7 Cowboys. We start the fourth qt down 13-17 and we score twice in the final 11 minutes and win a close one.

CanadianCowboysFan

Lightning Rod
Reaction score
My fandom says yes! Skins are just as erratic, inconsistent as we are.

Advantage it’s in DC and they’ve had back to back weeks of no travel.

Plus, it’s easier to be pessimistic and be wrong then positive and wrong hahaha

true, because if you say "we will lose, I hope I am wrong", if you are wrong, no one calls you on it, you get to celebrate the win. If you are right, you get to say, haha, told you.

guag

Tertiary Adjunct of Unimatrix 01
Reaction score
Skins are a good team, kind of coming together right now, like we seemed to do last week. But the difference is, they have a real NFL caliber QB and we do not. Our defense will keep it close and I think we in pulling away. 23-20 is my prediction. But Dak will only have 144 yards passing. Zeke breaks a couple big runs ends up with 138 yards rushing. Dak has 42 yards rushing. Halftime score is 10-7 Cowboys. We start the fourth qt down 13-17 and we score twice in the final 11 minutes and win a close one.
Please pass me that crystal ball when you're done, thanks. :laugh:

Ekspozed

Reaction score
Yes, it’s the Commanders down week after winning last week.

We are just a better team imo and Zeke is hungry.

tyke1doe

Reaction score
I wouldn't be surprised if we got beat, but we do pretty well against the Skins.
Besides, they have Alex Smith as quarterback. :rolleyes:

gmoney112

Reaction score
If we steal some of KC's playbook again with some designed QB runs we'll win.

If we go to classic alignments with no motion, misdirection, and only use play-action 5 times we'll lose.

I stayed at a Holiday Inn Express last night.

noshame

I'm not dead yet......
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Linehan can give us this game, he can also take it away.

Colombiacowboy

Reaction score
The Commanders have beaten the Packers and Panthers. These are two quality teams that in recent history we have had trouble beating. They also beat the Cards, but everyone beats the Cards. They have lost to the Colts (in Wash) and were destroyed by the Saints (in NO). These are two respectable losses in terms of the quality of the teams. I know Indy is off and on (like us), but Andrew Luck can change a game for that team.

We have beaten the Jags, Giants and Lions. The Jags are respectable. The Lions and Giants...not so much. And it is not like we destroyed the Lions and Giants. We have lost to the Panthers, Texans and Seahawks, and were severely outplayed in all three of those contests.

We have a better defense. They have a better offense, QB, and coaching staff.

Both of us have lame owners. The worst two in the NFL in terms of personnel decisions.

Bottom line is that I always think there is a chance, but I have no confidence in this offense. I think this one goes to the Skins, and as many of my friends on this site have said, we are headed to 8-8 yet again.

Status
Not open for further replies.