CZ POLL Do you think the Cowboys will beat the Commanders this week? *** ENDS SOON ***

Do you think the Cowboys will beat the Commanders this week?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

TimHortons

TheXFactor
Reaction score
I think we're definitely the better team on paper, but both teams are erratic, and we suck hard on the road. If we were at home I think we'd crush them

bark

Reaction score
Washington’s defense, especially against the run, is much improved. They have added some beef up front and Zach brown is a tackling machine. This will be a good test for looney and Conner Williams.
This game looks like a dogfight to me.
We have done well at fed ex in recent history so there’s that. A pick em type game as I see it. Turnovers could well determine the outcome
I’ll go 23-21 good guys

visionary

Reaction score
No idea which cowboys team and which skins team shows up

We won the last game handily and this team gets full of itself and Garrett has no ability to keep them grounded and grinding so I'm not confident in ourselves

Bullflop

Cowboys Diehard
Reaction score
I'm extremely hopeful that we will win on the road this week, although, I'm realistically looking upon this game as something of a tossup.

To me, this divisional game comes down to our guys going on the road and "hitting that gorilla in the mouth."

(Note: Jimmy Johnson wholeheartedly approves of this message.) :D

Last edited:

TexasHillbilly

Reaction score
Garrett will be sure to outsmart himself and not do what made them successful last week. It'll be a close, low-scoring game. Could go either way, but I think we'll lose 16-13
I was hoping that Dez would be on the team so him and Norman could go at it.

I'll be rooting for Dallas and do believe they will win.

CowboysExchange

Reaction score
Well Dak Zeke and Beasely all scored last week and I'm guessing one of them will hit a scoring slump this week and we'll revert back to scoring 13 points again on the road.

Vtwin

Safety third
Reaction score
Just like every game so far... who knows.

Low scoring game that could go either way.

I'll pick the Cowboys by a field goal but I won't bet my lunch money on it.

CouchCoach

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I will go with the trend of losing away games.

The Skins are not a bad team and Smith is a ball protector and when was the last time a Cowboys/Commanders game was really relevant for both teams and the lead in the division on the line? Their fans have found their voices again and the Cowboys are coming to town.

I think the D's will play well enough to keep the scoring down but I do not trust the Cowboys' offense or coaching and do not think the Skins will just let the #1 receiver by a mile run free. And the Skins actually have 2 TE's whereas the Cowboys don't know what they have.

I think what we are going to get this Sunday is an old fashioned Cowboys/Commanders slugfest with the game controlled by the lines. This one is going to take us back to the good ole days and I can't wait.

Most of then great rivalries have weakened, CHI-GB, KC-OAK, NYJ-MIA, CLE-PIT but this one still gets me going. I hate NY and PHL but nothing like our longest running rivalry enjoying a rebirth.

ConstantReboot

Reaction score
We are a better team and in all honesty, we should win. But these are the games we lose.

It won't surprise me if Garrett goes back to playing those long developing plays and have Dak hang in the pocket. Skins will have a field day with sacks. Call me a pessimist. But yeah that's the Cowboys.

Coach 8-8 will be 4-4 before the break.

ShortRound

Reaction score
You doubt this guy? Cowboys will win.

DiL1ORL.jpg

Diehardblues

Reaction score
I’ve been wrong every week except at home.
I’m 3-3. So, I’ll take the Skins.

nobody

Reaction score
I didn't vote, nor will I. I don't trust this team because you never know which Dallas Cowboys will show. I don't trust Linehan at all to maximize the talents of the offensive starters consistently. He's proven time and again in the past to abandon what works for his and Garrett's "brilliant" playbook and game-plans with little to no adjustments made.

That being said, the Cowboys are a young and talented team that might be able to overcome the coaches' stubbornness. With a much improved Defense, they have a real shot, but again, you never know if they'll show prepared to play or not.

RS12

Reaction score
Garrett coached teams always peak in October. Could easily happen.

The Quest for Six

Reaction score
Let me see

AT Carolina - LOSS
home Giants - WIN
AT Seattle - LOSS
home Detroit - WIN
AT Texans - LOSS
home - Jacksonville - WIN

alternate road/home games

Road games -3L
Home games -3W

hmm, looks like a pattern, L-W-L-W-L-W-L-W

I'll go with the patterns, on the road, a LOSS

Prove me and the pattern wrong Cowboys!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.