CZ POLL Do you think the Cowboys will beat the Commanders this week? *** ENDS SOON ***

Do you think the Cowboys will beat the Commanders this week?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

northerncowboynation

Reaction score
Hard one to call with all of the every other game wins. Stepping out of the comfort zone on this one. Yes we are 0-3 on the road this year, yes we're 4-0 against the Skins over the past 2 years and yes as a team we've played better on the road than at home the past two seasons. I'm going with win on the road on friendly Fed-Ex field

Sully

Reaction score
I honestly just think Dallas will have to get creative to lose this game. Dallas is just a better team.

For the past decade or 2, all Dallas fans have been hearing is : The Cowboys are "loaded with talent" and head coach after head coach after head coach, this franchise finds ways to get to that ever popular MENDOZA LINE (or worse). So in classic fashion, will say: As a Dallas (blinded) fan: WIN; reality football fan: LOSE

snadler

Reaction score
Team has yet to show they can play well on the road, and until I see it, I'm going to pick against them..Also, as long as JG is the coach they usually follow up any good performance with either a clunker or a heartbreaking loss

Praxit

Reaction score
Dallas has the better team and if they play like last week, they will slaughter the deadskins. Can we trust the clapper and linehan to maintain the leadership and consistent creative play calling from last week or will they inexplicably try to reign in Dak again even though they saw what worked, and stuff it all up and revert back to the cardiac cowboys conservative game plan?
I'm hoping we maintain the creativity and consistency and fire of last week and the train picks up even more speed on it's way down the mountain with Dak doing what he does best!!. One good luck charm I think is the fact that Romo is calling this game again for us.

....if they can let Dak, be Dak, ...our chances of winning go way up. He's not that great in pocket, but feet make up for it.

Status
Not open for further replies.