CZ POLL ***** Do you think the Cowboys will defeat the 49ers in the wildcard round? *****

Do you think the Cowboys will defeat the 49ers in the wildcard round?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Reality

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
What are your thoughts on whether or not the Dallas Cowboys will defeat the San Francisco 49ers in the NFC Wildcard Round?

Blackthorn

Reaction score
Yes, Dallas will beat San Fran. Doesn’t everyone understand? Dallas is going to win the Super Bowl.

We have the highest score of the office, the best defense. Micah, D-law, Gregory, Gallimore, the entire D-line rotation will Annihilate each team in the post season. A Brown, Lewis, Diggs, Bossman, Kearse, LVE and Neal are each playing lights out. Enjoy this run everybody. Savor every moment.

Go Dallas!!!
:clap:
Dallas is #1

Last edited:

Doomsday77

Reaction score
The key to this victory will be LVE. Kyle will scheme #11 out of the play leaving #55 chasing the ball all game long. Got to tackle before they get 5 yds down the field.

Cowboysfandarin

Reaction score
Best rooster in the league overall. Only question is if we bring it all to form and peak now in playoff time. Signs indicate we might be. Next week will answers those questions. Of Dak is on his game, not hesitating etc, we are unstoppable. The defense will do what it does.

SDCowboy

Reaction score
The 49ers are likely the worst team in the playoffs. At least in the NFC. That being said, this team is just too unpredictable. There are weeks where we're nuking teams from orbit... and then there's weeks where I'm not sure we could beat a high school team. lol

It's damn near impossible to make a confident prediction with this team. I voted 'yes', but I have little confidence in it.

cityochamps

What Just Happened Here
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I do think we win, they have a great run game and run D might be a weakness on our D, but you cant keep running if our offense does it's job and gets out in front.

Aven8

Reaction score
Who knows? SF is hot and coming off that awesome comeback win. Having said that, as I stated all week SF owns the Rams. 6-0 in the past 6. That’s like Dallas owning an NFC East team.

They pose a lot of problems on both sides of the ball. This will be a nail biter for sure. But I expect that from here on out. I just want us to play a full football game. Need to come out hot for once in a big game.

Cowboysfandarin

Reaction score
If all NFC Games play out according to the favorites, we’ll be much better off next week going to Tampa, then to greenbay. Oh I know that’s jumping ahead and anything can happen and there probably likely will be at least one upset during the playoffs. But I would say it’s a 75% chance if we beat the Niners will be going to Tampa Bay. Green Bay most likely will get the Rams at home. Anyway you slice it or dice it, this is our easiest playoff game. It only gets tougher from here as it should. If we make it to the SB, we deserve it as the NFC is tough this year.

OGCowboy

Reaction score
Big fan since the Cowboys first started and my glass stays half full but I had to answer honestly.....so no, they lose.
But to prove my homerism...I’ll probably bet on em:banghead:

Hardline

Reaction score
Cowboys will eventually do Cowboys things.
Cowboys cant stop the run and that's exactly what the 49ers excel at.
We will be grounded and pounded to death.
And the 49er probably will be able to shut our running game down. Dak isn't passing his way to a Super Bowl championship.

Mannix

Reaction score
You can't think ahead to round 2 and avoiding GB until you take care of round 1....and their best chance to move on from round 1 was to remain the 4 seed.....they would have smoked AZ.....I give them at best a 50/50 chance against SF.

bigE79

Reaction score
The 49ers are likely the worst team in the playoffs. At least in the NFC. That being said, this team is just too unpredictable. There are weeks where we're nuking teams from orbit... and then there's weeks where I'm not sure we could beat a high school team. lol

It's damn near impossible to make a confident prediction with this team. I voted 'yes', but I have little confidence in it.
Totally agree..I also voted yes but I've seen this team play good teams and choke..I loved beating the eagles but let's face it,we beat a jv team and we all saw the cardinal game and how we choked away the#2 seed..I've tempered my confidence level in this team until they actually prove they can play with the good teams and win.

blueblood70

Reaction score
And the 49er probably will be able to shut our running game down. Dak isn't passing his way to a Super Bowl championship.
says you.. once again labeled in the running for worst fan of 2021/2022 season. i have a plaque ready. its close race but you might win it,.

blueblood70

Reaction score
SAS is that you,..get out of here, pullease................

Texas_Pete

Reaction score
Offensively, they allow Jimmy G to be sacked 1.9 times per game, like Dallas. Defensively they give up about 21ppg, like Dallas. Dallas has an NFL leading 26 picks. 49ers have only 9. The difference is Dak > Jimmy G and I don't think their secondary can stop the Cowboys receivers.

Cowboys by 10+

BleedSilverandBlue

Curator of Excellent Takes
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
What are your thoughts on whether or not the Dallas Cowboys will defeat the San Francisco 49ers in the NFC Wildcard Round?

Dallas is the better team, but SF presents a tough challenge. They are well coached, can run the ball, and play solid defense. The one place where I think Dallas can really take advantage though is Jimmy G. He will give us a few chances at turnovers and our defense is especially equipped to take advantage of them. If the Cowboys get a turnover or two I think we win this game. The blue print for the 49ers to beat us is to dominate the time of possession with their run game and keep our offense off the field. Turnovers resulting in a short field or two for Dallas would force them to play catch up which is exactly where we want them.

Could Dallas lose this game? Of course. It is the NFL and every playoff team is excellent. Do I think we should be favored to win this game? Absolutely. Dallas has the pieces in place to make a run at this thing, but in order to do so all cylinders have got to be firing. We will see what this team is truly made of come Sunday.

The amount of sad sack fans in here that are already waxing poetic about how "we've seen this before" and declaring this a loss are pathetic. Dallas has a punchers chance to make it to the NFC title game or even the Super Bowl. Just enjoy the ride no matter where it ends up. Only 1 team every year gets to say their season was a success at the end. There is no shame in coming up short if the team gives it their best shot. We should not be fearing failure at this point. It is time to start believing that Dallas can finally succeed again.

Last edited:

Hardline

Reaction score
says you.. once again labeled in the running for worst fan of 2021/2022 season. i have a plaque ready. its close race but you might win it,.
I'm a die hard Cowboys fan and been one since the mid 70s
I just don't blow smoke up people's butt just to look like a pom pom waver.
I look at this team through a critical lens. Not rose colored glasses.
What would you call me in 1991when I telling everyone this team had the talent to win multiple Super Bowl championships?

Status
Not open for further replies.