Do you think the Commanders . err . the Washington guys will be better this season?

Reverend Conehead

Reaction score
It's weird that they've been lousy for so long. I know some Skins ... err ... Washington fans and they must be hating this. I actually hope Alex Smith comes back. He doesn't play for my team, but you've got to give good blessings to any player who goes through an awful injury like that.

Flamma

Reaction score
It's going to be the Commanders until they actually pick a name. As far as them being better? I think their D will be improved. But that won't matter much if their O can't move the ball. My guess is that they'll be trash yet again.

MikeB80

Reaction score
They have a good head coach. I don't know about the rest of that staff.

Do people realize they have Norv Turner's son as OC, Ernie Zampese's son as QB coach, Jack Del Rio's son is an offensive quality control coach and Sam Mills son is the Defensive line coach. I think Ron Rivera's son is on the staff too.

People would lose their minds if that happened here. People still complain Judd Garrett is in the personnel department.

InTheZone

Reaction score
nfl should just remove the Commanders team at this point. Let them be the first test dummy of the league dissolving.

DFWJC

Reaction score
They'll improve on 3-13.
Defense will improve. Offense is still a mess.

timb2

Reaction score
Washington Team.....TRUTH BUY THEIR MERCHANDISE BECAUSE IT WILL BE SPECIAL....KIND OF LIKE HOUSTON OILERS OR ST. LOUIS CARDINALS, BALTIMORE COLTS.

timb2

Reaction score
How much would something be like what was the Philadelphia Steagles? New York Titans? Dallas Texans?

atlantacowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I'm calling them the Washington Snyders.......... but I wonder if 100 years from now his relatives would find it offensive. o_O

DandyDon52

Reaction score
They have a good head coach. I don't know about the rest of that staff.

Do people realize they have Norv Turner's son as OC, Ernie Zampese's son as QB coach, Jack Del Rio's son is an offensive quality control coach and Sam Mills son is the Defensive line coach. I think Ron Rivera's son is on the staff too.

People would lose their minds if that happened here. People still complain Judd Garrett is in the personnel department.
there it is lol the washington "Sons" !

Well if rivera is any good, they should be better, how much depends on him.

C42

Reaction score
That DL is no joke.

Offense will hold them back tho unless Haskins makes some strides. Good leader but man he is a bit too inaccurate.

Ren

Reaction score
That defensive front is legit glad we have some time to find our offensive legs before we have to deal with that front 7

kskboys

Reaction score
It's weird that they've been lousy for so long. I know some Skins ... err ... Washington fans and they must be hating this. I actually hope Alex Smith comes back. He doesn't play for my team, but you've got to give good blessings to any player who goes through an awful injury like that.
If they can find a QB that can play, yes.