Do you think the Russell Wilson trade will really happen?

john van brocklin

Captain Comeback
Reaction score
We will be lumbered with Dak Prescott. At this point i'm interested in how many more years we will have to write off when he signs. The devil is in the detail. I think Jerry will move off the deal in 3 more years time after realising his mistake. That's a lot more pain but patience is a virtue.
Like patience, but this has drug out way too lllllllllooooooonnnnnggggggggggggggggggg!!!!!

HappyOnions

Datwin
Reaction score
No... I don't ... I'd like to think that where there's smoke, there's fire...but I just don't see it happening.

exciter

Reaction score
I've talked to some Seahawks fans, and they're all disappointed at the way Wilson played vs the Rams. But I don't know if they'd rather have Dak. I guess they appreciate what Dak has done in the NFL, and that he sent them packing in 2018, but I don't know if they're serious about this trade.

I don't see how getting Dak can help the Seahawks much except hamper them down with an equally large contract and having all that dead money to pay off Wilson's remaining due and replace him with a Quarterback considered lesser by most people. They'll be broke soon.

We're gonna need to send off 2 1st round draft picks and a 2nd, possibly more. I know the Dak haters would make that trade in a heartbeat, but I see both sides getting seriously damaged after this trade.
No!

JoeKing

Diehard
Reaction score
Nope, Wilson will be going to the Saints. He knows he will be in a better situation there.

CWR

Reaction score
I dont believe it for a second. I'd say the same about Watson but Houston makes terrible decisions.