Do you think Zeke will go with Dak?

Dak_Attack_09

Reaction score
I think no team would be stupid enough to make that trade and take on that amount of cap hit. I think the Cowboys would not do that deal because it means that we would take like a 25 mil cap hit. FS1 is more talk show then serious Football. No team is going to take on Dak's contract and Zeke's salary because they can't. Nobody wants to be in the situation the Cowboys are in right now. The Cowboys are not going to take that massive Cap hit on a trade. None of this is realistic IMO.

JMO

FS1 is owned by fox who just signed a $2 billion dollar contract around 50% increase.

JoeKing

Diehard
Reaction score
Those shows are asinine. Buying what they are selling just makes you asinine as well. Solution: stop watching hose shows. Now you are just trying to make everyone else asinine by getting them to join in on those shows' conversation. No thank you.

Dak_Attack_09

Reaction score
Those shows are asinine. Buying what they are selling just makes you asinine as well. Solution: stop watching hose shows. Now you are just trying to make everyone else asinine by getting them to join in on those shows' conversation. No thank you.

That’s how the CAP is going up. You think they are gonna fork over extra billion dollars with no intent?

5Stars

Here comes the Sun...
Reaction score
Do you guys believe that Zeke is willing to get traded with Dak as a package deal?

This scenario was talked about on FS1 if it’s a trade for Wilson or Rodgers.

We could only wish...git outta here!

JoeKing

Diehard
Reaction score
That’s how the CAP is going up. You think they are gonna fork over extra billion dollars with no intent?
The assumption is the salary cap will go back up in 2022. But that can only happen if the viewership increases on TV. Of course, the attendance at games will increase so that will help but if the TV viewer ratings stay as flat as they were in 2020, the cap ain't gonna be back up as planned.

MRV52

rat2k8
Reaction score
YES package them together. We will also throw in TAD, ship them to Seattle for Wilson.

Turk

Reaction score
I had hoped the OP had decided to have mercy on us and become a Philthy fan.

TwentyOne

Reaction score
Do you guys believe that Zeke is willing to get traded with Dak as a package deal?

This scenario was talked about on FS1 if it’s a trade for Wilson or Rodgers.

I hope so. But i dont think someone will trade for that package.

Cmac

Reaction score
....if that were to happen......would you still believe in the "Secret Sauce"?

CalPolyTechnique

Reaction score
Unless the team is seeking to replace Dak with a with another viable QB via a trade losing him would be debilitating to the franchise.

Losing a still useful but plodding power back is not in the same stratosphere; we can do without Zeke.