CZ POLL Do you want Joe Looney on the Cowboys in 2021?

Do you want Joe Looney on the Cowboys in 2021?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Reality

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
This poll is one of several being created to show current fan opinions about Cowboys players returning for the 2021 season.

You can use whatever qualifiers you want in your posts, but the poll does not care about your qualifiers!

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Yes, great depth and seems like a fun / good character guy. Need those type of role players on the team. Keep things in a light mood if things get too intense.

lane

The Chairman
Reaction score
Absolutely love Joe ..versatile, solid player and even better person off the field.Just a good ole jolly damn good person and teammate.

Teague31

Defender of the Star
Reaction score
Poll is too vague. As a starter? No. As a backup? Sure.

Xavier187

Reaction score
Save the Cash
The Wisconsin kid needs to start
McGovern as the swing back up unless they grab one in the Draft

You gotta start saving cash

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
Looney has graded better than Biadasz at Center this season. Looney also can play both Guard positions. I would not be surprised if he could play one of the Tackle positions as well if needed as an emergency. Looney also is a veteran leader who sparks up the team with both his performance on the field, as well with his playfulness in practice but also his spiritual praying as a group.

Joe Looney most definitely needs to be kept, hopefully on a team friendly contract extension. He's that valuable.

Floatyworm

The Labeled One
Reaction score
Sure.. Depends on money though.

I’m a fan.

He's horrible. People wonder why Dalton struggles....it's because he can't step up into the pocket.....Looney is in his lap. Biadasz can't heal fast enough to get this turd to the sidelines.

Bullflop

Cowboys Diehard
Reaction score
Yes I'd like to see him stay, as long as he maintains his conditioning and avoids getting overweight and immobile. He's been a good backup.

Status
Not open for further replies.