CZ POLL Do you want Michael Gallup on the Cowboys in 2021?

Do you want Michael Gallup on the Cowboys in 2021?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Reality

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
This poll is one of several being created to show current fan opinions about Cowboys players returning for the 2021 season.

You can use whatever qualifiers you want in your posts, but the poll does not care about your qualifiers!

thunderpimp91

Reaction score
Absolutely want him back. Wouldn’t hesitate to see what his trade value looks like, but if I’m not getting a haul back I’ll probably pass.

unionjack8

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
He would have been at 1300 yards if dak was playing. Our best deep threat, butbid like to see the focus and concentration better to eliminate those drops

MonsterD

Quota outta absentia
Reaction score
Gotta trade him, while his value is high. We have good receivers,and at least two TEs that are good receivers. Time to sacrifice to help some on defense.

Aviano90

Go Seahawks!!!
Reaction score
As long as he is really cheap. I like bargain players to make the cap look better.

Bullflop

Cowboys Diehard
Reaction score
Michael Gallup has been a worthy competitor throughout his career, thus far.

I see no reason why he wouldn't continue being a valuable player for Dallas.

J12B

Reaction score
If we can trade him for a 2nd or even a 3rd, I'd say pull that trigger.

He won't be here in 2022.

I'll still be glad if he's back though and a trade partner can't be found.

Whyjerry

Reaction score
Why? Because of money? Cooper is way more talented and produces more. Gallup should have been traded.

Salary cap. It’s typical in Dallas to load up on offensive skill positions and nickel and dime on defense. That’s why this team has sucked for 25 years. Cooper being signed was beyond idiotic. Especially considering the hardball they were playing with Dak. They should have tagged Cooper. After the draft they would have known he was a short stay.

BlueStar22

Reaction score
I'm voting No. I don't want no Gallup, Dak, Zeke, Cooper, Tyron, Collins, Lamb, or Tank. Get them all outta here.

EPL0c0

The Funcooker
Reaction score
Who would say no and why? Only at CZ.
I think the only reason for a "no" would be if he's part of a trade package that can either move them up in the draft or help them land an OL or 2ndary starter

Personally, I think he's legit and want him here for as long as Dallas can afford him

Status
Not open for further replies.