Doc Walker calls Dallas a Cess Pool!

cwbyfan72

Reaction score
Whenever i'm not around my Sirius radio, i'm subjected to listening to Commander radio 980. Today they were discussing the Pac-man incident, and Doc Walker said dallas was a cess pool! Said, that they should consider relocating the franchise. Am I mistaken or has Washington been trouble free with their players through out the years? They went on to list ALL the troubled players The boys have had through the years.
Washington is as safe as a snake pit right now, what the heck are they talkin bout!

khiladi

Reaction score
cwbyfan72;2321727 said:
Whenever i'm not around my Sirius radio, i'm subjected to listening to Commander radio 980. Today they were discussing the Pac-man incident, and Doc Walker said dallas was a cess pool! Said, that they should consider relocating the franchise. Am I mistaken or has Washington been trouble free with their players through out the years? They went on to list ALL the troubled players The boys have had through the years.
Washington is as safe as a snake pit right now, what the heck are they talkin bout!

Who cares what Doc Walker says? He is a hard-core Commanders fan. The guy spites on the Cowboys and is an admitted Cowboy hater.

TellerMorrow34

BraveHeartFan
Reaction score
Really why does his opinion matter? Anyone who admits to being a hardcore fan of one team, and then hates on their rivals listing all their issues with players over the years, but completely glosses over the fact that the team he's a fan of has had many issues as well, doesn't deserve any credit in the first place.

YosemiteSam

Unfriendly and Aloof!
Reaction score
cwbyfan72;2321727 said:

Washington is full of politicians. I think it's clear where the sesspool is. :rolleyes:

Bizwah

Reaction score
I find it interesting that anyone from WASHINGTON DC would call any other city a cess pool.

Zman5

Reaction score
He's a moron. I can't stand his old school tough guy act. He probably gets his nails manicured. What a tool.

MeTed

Reaction score
Two words ... Dexter Manley. Skinz have no credibility on the matter.

THEHEREAFTER

Reaction score
I hate Doc with a passion. I also hate Wilbon when it comes to skins/cowboys. Wilbon is a bears fan but hate's on the Boys so hard just to appease the wash fan base since he writes for the wash post.

Zimmy Lives

Reaction score
cwbyfan72;2321727 said:

I don't know anything about his Sirius show but I loved him in Good Times.

BehindEnemyLinez

Optimist Prime
Reaction score
cwbyfan72;2321727 said:
I don't even know why you subject yourself to such punishment! I've turned off 980 for the past 3 weeks because their "homerism" knows no bounds! There is not ONE objective show host on their station and they all hate Dallas and their fans with a passion (like all DeadnStinkin fans)! I've resorted to getting all of my football fixes online because DC has no good sports radio...

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
cwbyfan72;2321727 said:
If Jerry Jones ever considered moving the franchise to D.C. and word leaked out, Commanders fans would drop their team like a hot rock and etch Stars in their collective *****.

Brian_C82

Reaction score
I have to laugh when these East Coast types talk trash about the DFW area. If Dallas is such a cesspool, why are so many people from the northeast pouring into this area?

sacase

Reaction score
Ashwynn;2321825 said:
Who the hell is Doc Walker?

Some scrub former Commander player who has a radio show in DC. DC is a huge cesspool, not only do you have the politians and their cronies running around you got these midget thugs (I swear no one born and raised in DC is above 5'7) who like to shoot up people homes and kill innocent by standards rather than each other. The city basically said if you don't live on this street, then you cannot drive down it and if you do, we are going to search your car. Oh and we want to come up and search your homes as well.

AmishCowboy

if you ain't first, you're last
Reaction score
Bizwah;2321740 said:
I find it interesting that anyone from WASHINGTON DC would call any other city a cess pool.
you got that right, you really can't walk a Block from the White House and feel safe.

Thanos68

Benched
Reaction score
With all due respect, Sean Taylor was not exactly a model saint either. He was a known trouble maker when the skins drafted him. Did they care? Dallas has had great success since hiring Calvin Hill. How many off the field problems since then? Is this pretty much the first one?

Big Dakota

Reaction score
cwbyfan72;2321727 said:

And my Staffy tries to kill the neighbors cat.