Does any coach punt from the opponent's side more than Garrett?

khiladi

Reaction score
it wasn't 80 yards, the ball was on our 46 initially, then 36. so its about 60 yards. it was 4 seconds left on the clock....... that's how things get thrown out of context....and you want to tell me no one has ever thrown a hail mary in that type of situation? come on.....

Oh my bad, 65 yards with a whole another half to go, while up in the game if I remember correctly..

Your taking about context as if that context supports your argument?

CowboysFaninHouston

CowboysFaninDC
Reaction score
Oh my bad, 65 yards with a whole another half to go, while up in the game if I remember correctly..

Your taking about context as if that context supports your argument?

at least I presented ACTUAL data, not made up ones....like 80 yards to go........ and why not try it...what do you have to lose (except when your QB has a brain fart and throws a check down pass)

was it done before?

http://www.ncaa.com/news/football/a...-63-yard-hail-mary-connection-tyrie-cleveland

2015....GB vs. Lions...Aaron Rodgers evaded three Lions pass rushers for 8 seconds before throwing a 66-yard pass to the four Packers receivers and tight end Richard Rodgers waiting in the end zone..

1999- Browns vs. Saints....the Browns won their first game since coming back to the NFL against New Orleans as Tim Couch completed a 56-yard Hail Mary pass to Kevin Johnson

not a high percentage...a very long shot....but its been done....