does anyone else feel like being a dallas fan is...

bbgun

Benched
Reaction score
Thank God I'm old enough to remember all the championships save for SB VI.

SacredStar

Reaction score
I had a quadruple bypass at 40, but I give the Cowboys no blame for that.

I'm calmer now because I take medication that keeps my blood pressure down and doesn't allow me to get excited.

lane

The Chairman
Reaction score
SacredStar;2331680 said:
I had a quadruple bypass at 40, but I give the Cowboys no blame for that.

I'm calmer now because I take medication that keeps my blood pressure down and doesn't allow me to get excited.

what caused you to have that bypass at 40?

just curious

what symptoms did you have prior?

dguinta1

Reaction score
Trying being a Jets fan... My friend has been suffering for years..:eek:

SacredStar

Reaction score
lane;2331737 said:
what caused you to have that bypass at 40?

just curious

what symptoms did you have prior?

I smoked, never exercised, and ate like crap(fast food alot)

The night before my surgery, whenever I got up at work to do my job, my shoulders would ache bad, and when I sat back down, I was fine. As the night continued, my arms started tingling from my shoulders to my elbows. As I went to the plant doctor, I got tunnel vision and collapsed right at the medical office door. I was taken to the hospital and then immediately transferred to a better hospital in Madison and had the surgery 4 hours later.

They told me I was on the verge of having a heart attack. I had no tightness in the chest, just the aching shoulders and tingling arms.

BTW - I was 5'10" and 165lbs., so I was not a fat guy.

CrazyCowboy

Reaction score
actual29;2330783 said:
detrimental to your health!??!
im only 24 and i honestly feel like i may have a lost a yr or 2 on my life expectancy from all of our last min games over the past couple seasons!!! :(

hang in there......we don't win every year....we have 5 Super Bowls

lane

The Chairman
Reaction score
SacredStar;2331817 said:
I smoked, never exercised, and ate like crap(fast food alot)

The night before my surgery, whenever I got up at work to do my job, my shoulders would ache bad, and when I sat back down, I was fine. As the night continued, my arms started tingling from my shoulders to my elbows. As I went to the plant doctor, I got tunnel vision and collapsed right at the medical office door. I was taken to the hospital and then immediately transferred to a better hospital in Madison and had the surgery 4 hours later.

They told me I was on the verge of having a heart attack. I had no tightness in the chest, just the aching shoulders and tingling arms.

BTW - I was 5'10" and 165lbs., so I was not a fat guy.

what do you do for a living?

do you think stress played a role?

TRUTH87

Cowboy for Life
Reaction score
ajk23az;2331655 said:
Same here, I get pretty down after losses. People say I too am too obsessed.

i'm only 20 and after losses i get the impression dallas' only brings a pissy mood to my life. :mad: :rolleyes:

SacredStar

Reaction score
lane;2331882 said:
what do you do for a living?

do you think stress played a role?

I work for GM.

At that time, I was in Inspection and didn't have too much stress. I was a tight wound person though, now I am more laid back. So yes, stress did play a part.

There was no prior heart disease history in my family. I was the first.

I think my days of heavy partying, illegal drug use, and just simply not taking care of myself caught up to me.

I work out every day now, eat better, and I actually put on 20 lbs., but that is good weight

lane

The Chairman
Reaction score
SacredStar;2332095 said:
I work for GM.

At that time, I was in Inspection and didn't have too much stress. I was a tight wound person though, now I am more laid back. So yes, stress did play a part.

There was no prior heart disease history in my family. I was the first.

I think my days of heavy partying, illegal drug use, and just simply not taking care of myself caught up to me.

I work out every day now, eat better, and I actually put on 20 lbs., but that is good weight

thanks for responding...

i wish nothing but the best for you..

Everson24

Reaction score
I know it's bad for my marrige. My wife came into my family room right after the game and told me to turn the TV down. I snapped and told her to leave if she didn't like it so loud. Now I have to sleep on the couch.

Losing Sucks

actual29

Reaction score
Everson24;2332262 said:
I know it's bad for my marrige. My wife came into my family room right after the game and told me to turn the TV down. I snapped and told her to leave if she didn't like it so loud. Now I have to sleep on the couch.

Losing Sucks
:lmao2: sorry but thats funnY!! :lmao2: