1. I am excited to announce the launch of ...
    NEWS and RUMORS is a powerful and versatile news and content search engine and reader that provides access to content from a large variety of sites.

NEWS and RUMORS does not track individual users and uses a password-less login system so only an email address is required to login.

Once logged in, you can add your favorite content feeds and searches to your Favorites list, bookmark content you want to read later, and find a lot of global, national and local content on a variety of topics.

Dismiss Notice

Does anyone here want JG around?

Discussion in 'Fan Zone' started by underdark, Oct 9, 2018.

1. stasheroo

stasheroo Well-Known Member

63,118 Messages
    70,515 Likes Received
    Gluttons for punishment we are!
    :laugh:

TooTall_Jones, Amy50632 and khiladi like this.
  2. khiladi

khiladi Well-Known Member

26,246 Messages
    19,040 Likes Received
    My bad bro... I knew there were more, but these were the two homies that came immediately off the top of my head, via a couple posts I read recently.

Amy50632 and Aven8 like this.
  3. The Fonz

The Fonz Correctamundo

5,155 Messages
    6,518 Likes Received
    The min problem still around

[​IMG]

TooTall_Jones and Amy50632 like this.
  4. Idgit

Idgit Fattening up Moderator

58,219 Messages
    59,409 Likes Received
    They love him because our fans hate him and they love stinging their fingers in your eyes.

5. atlantacowboy

atlantacowboy Zone Supporter

9,431 Messages
    12,794 Likes Received
    Uh no. They love him b/c they know we have no chance as long he's the HC. Same reason they love Jerry.

6. stasheroo

63,118 Messages
    70,515 Likes Received
    No, we can certainly throw that in there, as long as you can figure out a way for Jerry Jones to get fired.

If you want to bring up the Jones issues and his failings, we can do that.

But I'll tell you like I tell the other guy, his failings don't excuse Garrett of his.

And again, if you can figure out how Jerry Jones gets fired, we can do something about that one too.

Amy50632 likes this.
  7. stasheroo

63,118 Messages
    70,515 Likes Received
    They love him because he makes their job easier as opponents and rivals.

One hand tied behind your back.

PA Cowboy Fan and Amy50632 like this.
  8. stasheroo

63,118 Messages
    70,515 Likes Received
    Didn't you know? Its "noble" to root for failure for some people. Makes them "better fans" than you and I.

underdark and Amy50632 like this.
  9. Idgit

58,219 Messages
    59,409 Likes Received
    You're obviously entitled to your wrong opinion. My opinion of Jason hasn't changed an iota based on the punt-not punt decision this week. And holding it isn't any harder at all. You're mistake is to think I consider it hard to hold an unpopular opinion and I"m likely to change my mind once enough people disagree with me. But since 'popularity of opinion' isn't a criteria I use to decide what I think about things, there really isn't a tipping point in this discussion. My opinion on who the coach should be will change when the circumstances around him change enough to make his job impossible. That might happen, and eventually I guess the lack of fan support could play into that. But right now, I consider this discussion this week more of the same reactionary mob-rules decision making we usually see when a toss-up decision doesn't work out the way fans want it to.

10. ClintDagger

ClintDagger Well-Known Member

1,031 Messages
    1,525 Likes Received
    I personally don’t think Garrett is as bad of a HC as people make him out to be. He’s probably a C+ type coach. There are and have been much, much worse in this league. And I get why the success of 2016 bought him two more years. But he’s had his chance to prove himself as a top flight NFL head coach and has failed to do so. He’s worn out his welcome with the fanbase and it’s clear this team is not close to contending. It’s time for him to go.

Amy50632 and Sydla like this.
  11. Idgit

58,219 Messages
    59,409 Likes Received
    We're not 'throwing it in there.' Either it's a trend that's tied solely to the HC, or it's a trend that extends beyond that. You have to pick one to believe.

12. Bowdown27

Bowdown27 Well-Known Member

6,449 Messages
    4,552 Likes Received
    I think it’s unanimous that we don’t want Garrett. It seems Dak and jerry aren’t happy either how we didn’t go for it on 4th and 1. Seems we’re not going in the right direction whatsoever.

Amy50632 likes this.
  13. Sydla

Sydla Well-Known Member

41,189 Messages
    60,440 Likes Received
    Yeah. No.

They love him because they know he's an average coach, at best.

Amy50632 likes this.
  14. nightrain

nightrain Since 1971

6,637 Messages
    10,959 Likes Received
    I can still dream, can't I?

Amy50632 and khiladi like this.
  15. Sydla

Sydla Well-Known Member

41,189 Messages
    60,440 Likes Received
    Spot on.

Amy50632 and ClintDagger like this.
  16. Idgit

58,219 Messages
    59,409 Likes Received
    I'd disagree here with your basis for comparing the HCs. Playoff victories isn't the measurement I'd take. That's a better measurement of the entire organization. From personnel to coaching to the front office.

scottsp likes this.
  17. stasheroo

63,118 Messages
    70,515 Likes Received
    Do I?

I don't think I do. I expect seen Jones win, maybe despite himself. I've never seen Garrett win. Not anything that ever mattered, for sure.

Garrett sucks all on his own. You want to blame Jerry Jones for something, blame him for ever hiring a guy who was never qualified in the first place.

romothesavior and Amy50632 like this.
  18. DakPresgoat

DakPresgoat Well-Known Member

14,279 Messages
    30,848 Likes Received
    I live near Philly. I am friends with plenty of eagles fans.

They love Garret because they know he isn’t any good Period.

19. stasheroo

63,118 Messages
    70,515 Likes Received
    "Wrong opinion"!

That's classic tantrum stuff right there, well done.
    :clap:

romothesavior and Amy50632 like this.
  20. stasheroo

63,118 Messages
    70,515 Likes Received
    Same owner though, right? Just so we get your double standards clear here.

Amy50632 and DakPresgoat like this.