Does anyone think Dak is better than Romo was?

Status
Not open for further replies.

StarBoyz83

Reaction score
Miles better?! Not sure what games you were watching.. [ACCIDENT WAITING TO HAPPEN]., everyone knows who that phrase was attributed to..

That's not because of Romo it's because of the cowboys and their constant mistakes.

RomoIsGod

Reaction score
Later in his career. Romo could throw at any point on the field with great precision. Look at all the dimes he threw to Dez in 14. 15 and 16 he was inured but his skillset was still there. Remember that last game against Philly in 16? He was so good on that drive they wouldn't let him stay in the whole game to go 14-2 because they did not want a QB controversy going into the playoffs.

Haimerej

Reaction score
You're contradicting yourself in the same initial sentence. You go from talking about how Mahomes got sacked 5 times, equal to Dak yesterday, but then for some weird reason you threw in the teams' season total rushing yards as a comparison when that had absolutely nothing to do with both teams' playoff games yesterday. You should have stuck to both teams' playoff games rushing yard totals from yesterday, but you didn't do that because it would have destroyed your failure of an argument against Dak.

My argument wasn't against Dak, moron. It was against your assertion that no QB could win in the playoffs getting sacked 5 times.

Then you brought up KC having a better oline and running game so I brought up the fact their season totals don't agree with that assertion. The only time I've even mentioned Dak is when I'm telling you I'm not talking about him.

You do this all of the time. Then you try to blame me or others for your own messed up head which you intentionally deceive to try to spew your hatred. You think you are sneaky, but you're not. You're just crooked.

No, you're just incapable of keeping up. Hilarious that you didn't understand what I said then tell me what I should've been talking about in an effort to cover your own stupidity. You should also look through this back and forth and see who started with the ad hominems, dumb***.

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
My argument wasn't against Dak, moron. It was against your assertion that no QB could win in the playoffs getting sacked 5 times.

Then you brought up KC having a better oline and running game so I brought up the fact their season totals don't agree with that assertion. The only time I've even mentioned Dak is when I'm telling you I'm not talking about him.

No, you're just incapable of keeping up. Hilarious that you didn't understand what I said then tell me what I should've been talking about in an effort to cover your own stupidity. You should also look through this back and forth and see who started with the ad hominems, dumb***.
You're wrong...period. Even by bringing up each team's season rushing totals, they both averaged roughly the same (Chiefs: 1,955; Cowboys: 2,119). You would have an argument if the Chiefs actually rushed for 1,000 yards while the Cowboys rushed for 2,000 yards, but that is clearly not what their team stats show. That's why suddenly bringing up both teams rushing totals actually hurts your argument. Then if one refers to yesterday's playoff games, which I was clearly referring to, it totally proves you wrong. Talk about a total failure.

Haimerej

Reaction score
You're wrong...period. Even by bringing up each team's season rushing totals, they both averaged roughly the same (Chiefs: 1,955; Cowboys: 2,119). You would have an argument if the Chiefs actually rushed for 1,000 yards while the Cowboys rushed for 2,000 yards, but that is clearly not what their team stats show. That's why suddenly bringing up both teams rushing totals actually hurts your argument. Then if one refers to yesterday's playoff games, which I was clearly referring to, it totally proves you wrong. Talk about a total failure.

Ok buddy. Believe what you want.

I'll just point out you said KC was better at running the ball. So not sure how you're going to jive that with what you just posted.

Last edited:

Haimerej

Reaction score
Seriously, Worm. Go back through what I've said to you in this last exchange.

Find me 1 time I said anything about Dak. Give me one time I said DAL had a better running game than KC.

I took issue with the claims you were making, period. You're so deranged when it comes to disagreement with me you end up attacking everything but what I've said. You started this conversation saying KC had a better oline and running game and then say my bringing up the relatively similar numbers from the season means I'm wrong about saying KC doesn't have a better run game.

You're so intent on disagreeing with me and calling me a Dak hater that you end up forgetting what you were arguing about, then undermining your initial point which you've seemingly confused with what I said. I guess I should thank you for the laugh.

Cebrin

Reaction score
I was livid when Romo wasn't even given a chance to compete in 16 and basically tossed to the curb like yesterday's trash. I mean Romo had his bad games. But to me,Tony was definitely a smarter QB as well as a better passer. Seemed to make lesser WRs better. Dak should be all world with this talent and he's not. He's an average QB propped up by the talent of the roster. Give him lesser receivers he's below average.
I've never thought it. I just think he's better built for the game.

Ekspozed

Reaction score
That is so wrong. What point in his career gave you that inclination? He, along with the rest of the team would have found a way to choke it away.
Romos supporting cast vs daks.

Dak has 2 1st round wr, 3rd Rd wr, 1st Rd RB, best 2nd string RB in the NFL with a defense that takes the ball away.

Romo was light years ahead of Dak as a quarterback.

They blew it in 2016 but that's moot now.

Starforever

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Maybe having three of the best wide receivers in the NFL and not being afraid to throw to them in tight coverage
If you think this offensive line has bad Tony never had anything close to this to this line

Romo had better or equivalent lines.

Starforever

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Romos supporting cast vs daks.

Dak has 2 1st round wr, 3rd Rd wr, 1st Rd RB, best 2nd string RB in the NFL with a defense that takes the ball away.

Romo was light years ahead of Dak as a quarterback.

They blew it in 2016 but that's moot now.

I noticed that you didn't name one player during Romo's time in Dallas, please stop.

Status
Not open for further replies.