Does every NFL team do radio, blog, TV as much as us?

hendog

Reaction score
I mean good Lord. It seems every single damn person on the team is blogging , giving some radio interview, going on TV. Is it just me or does anyone wish these guys would just shut the hell up and focus and play ball.

TO on Letterman to stephen bowen and cricket doing shows in El Paso, ( and half the team somewhere else obliging some mediats who don't even like them).

If we spent as much time watching film and trying to implement some creativity into the O and D as we do bloggerviewing we probably wouldn't be in this mess.

Cowboys2008

Reaction score
Yea, locally, i think it is normal. The Packers are on everywhere up here. When I lived in Cincy, it was the same there, too, with the Bengals. Where some of Dallas' difference comes is in the National Media, we get much more attention there than most.

SweetDC

Reaction score
Around these parts (DC) all I ever hear about is Skins this and Skins that. And don't get me started on the news coverage of Cooley's blog. On the nightly news last week, we were treated to a personal tour of his home. Made sure I changed the channel when that came on. Throw in a few sports shows, talk radio and local events and it is enough to make a person sick. Can't even do some shopping without it being all about the Skins. Local radio station is hosting a "We Want Dallas" pep rally at an area shopping mall on Friday. It never stops raining Skins around here. :banghead:

dcfanatic

Benched
Reaction score
Didn't hurt the team back in 1992, 1993 and 1995.

Shouldn't hurt them now.