Does Kerry Hyder (or Joe Jackson) make Taco expendable?

cowboyec

Reaction score
it's all up to him.
if he doesn't get on his horse...Joe Jackson is gonna take his spot.
and don't sleep on Jalen Jelks either.
both of these guys don't know they're not supposed to......if the Dorance Armstrong pick last year didn't get his attention....2 DEs in this class will....when one or both take his spot.

Pantone282C

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I am pulling for Taco to succeed. He can be a valuable piece in a rotation— and if he is able to make some plays he will either:

1. Stick here in Dallas

Or

2. Increase his value and earn a ticket out via trade

I’m interested to see how he responds since the FO has publicly said this is a big year for him. He has a lot to prove and it is his best interest to get after it and make a statement
Hey, I am for anyone getting their act together and excelling. Reminds me of Officer and a Gentleman. Sometimes, a players biggest challenge is overcoming fear and self destructive tendencies.

Hawkeye19

Reaction score
Hey, I am for anyone getting their act together and excelling. Reminds me of Officer and a Gentleman. Sometimes, a players biggest challenge is overcoming fear and self destructive tendencies.

100% agree

ItzKelz

Reaction score
Out playing Taco in camp would make him expendable. However, I have a feeling that Taco will get move to the strong side this season and ball like Globe Trotters.