Does Linehan coach in the Pro-Bowl?

fairviewfarmer

Reaction score
Or is he done and gone? Who takes his place on the Cowboys staff at the Pro-Bowl if he's gone?

OmerV

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Or is he done and gone? Who takes his place on the Cowboys staff at the Pro-Bowl if he's gone?

He’s not employed in the NFL, so how could he coach in the Pro Bowl. And it doesn’t matter how they fillwhat would have been his duties. It’s an exhibition game.

xwalker

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
He’s not employed in the NFL, so how could he coach in the Pro Bowl. And it doesn’t matter how they fillwhat would have been his duties. It’s an exhibition game.
What happens to teams that have fired the HC and his staff...

Pants

Reaction score

good point, so JJ wants the publicity of "Jason Garrett, Head Coach of the Dallas Cowboys, will coach the NFC in the pro bowl...."

so, he can get canned on Monday/Tuesday to grab more headlines! love it :D

OmerV

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan

That would be unusual because the Pro Bowl coaches are from teams that have success but didnt get to the NFC or AFC championship games. Accordingly, it’s unlikely the HC would have been fired. If that were to happen though, I would guess the next team up would step in with their coaches.

Diehardblues

Reaction score
That would be unusual because the Pro Bowl coaches are from teams that have success but didnt get to the NFC or AFC championship games. Accordingly, it’s unlikely the HC would have been fired. If that were to happen though, I would guess the next team up would step in with their coaches.
Yea, it’s highly unusual. I can’t recall it ever happening before.

Who fires coaching staff making it to divisional round? Lol