Does Mike McCarthy want to go another season without Dak

Rayman70

Reaction score
once we solidify the interior DLINE, good things will start to happen. MLB is one position we MUST get right fast. LVE has shown he isnt the longterm solution, nor is Jaylon. Give me KJ BRITT PLEASE.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
Not sure but I think he was getting it from post #96. Sounded like you were inferring it would now take 50 mil to sign him.

I was replying to him he kept asking me would I pay 50 million for him....I was saying it wouldn't take that had you done it sooner but its really not even nowhere near 50 million from what I understand.

aria

Reaction score
Ok but I'm telling you its irrelevant. He's not getting 50 million. Why are you harping on about this?
Just curious why in the past you said the salary cap doesn’t matter, there’s no such thing as salary cap hell and any team can sign whoever they want without having to worry about salary cap problems.

To try and show me how right you thought you were you even tagged me in a post with the one other person on this site who agreed with you. None of this rings a bell, does it? I think you’re “low key faded” half the time you post, it’s like Dr Jekyl and Mr Hyde.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
Just curious why in the past you said the salary cap doesn’t matter, there’s no such thing as salary cap hell and any team can sign whoever they want without having to worry about salary cap problems.

To try and show me how right you thought you were you even tagged me in a post with the one other person on this site who agreed with you. None of this rings a bell, does it? I think you’re “low key faded” half the time you post, it’s like Dr Jekyl and Mr Hyde.
Why do you always accuse me of being "low key faded"? Did you just hear of being faded or something lol?

And I stand behind what I said. There's no such thing as cap hell. If it was the Cowboys wouldn't have enough money to re-sign Dak right? So what's going on here?

aria

Reaction score
Why do you always accuse me of being "low key faded"? Did you just hear of being faded or something lol?

And I stand behind what I said. There's no such thing as cap hell. If it was the Cowboys wouldn't have enough money to re-sign Dak right? So what's going on here?
Because zeke’s your boy. I knew what faded was but not “low key faded” meaning drunk and high. I’m trying to use terms you understand for your benefit. I could say “you seem inebriated on ETOH and altered on THC half the time you post” but I’m pretty confident that would confuse you.

So now you finally admit there is no such things as cap hell? Why didn’t you just say that when I originally tagged you? You could have saved the last 24 hours of going back and forth over something you acted aloof about.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
Because zeke’s your boy. I knew what faded was but not “low key faded” meaning drunk and high. I’m trying to use terms you understand for your benefit. I could say “you seem inebriated on ETOH and altered on THC half the time you post” but I’m pretty confident that would confuse you.

So now you finally admit there is no such things as cap hell? Why didn’t you just say that when I originally tagged you? You could have saved the last 24 hours of going back and forth over something you acted aloof about.

Oh its yet ANOTHER Zeke reference.....great lol. I'm laughing at you trying to sound smart and sounding dumb at the same time........"you are inebriated on ETOH and ALTERED on THC.....":laugh:

I BEEN SAID THERE'S NO SUCH THING AS CAP HELL....isn't that why you tagged me? Are you "altered off THC"? :facepalm::muttley:

aria

Reaction score
Oh its yet ANOTHER Zeke reference.....great lol. I'm laughing at you trying to sound smart and sounding dumb at the same time........"you are inebriated on ETOH and ALTERED on THC.....":laugh:

I BEEN SAID THERE'S NO SUCH THING AS CAP HELL....isn't that why you tagged me? Are you "altered off THC"? :facepalm::muttley:
You asked me a question and I answered it dolt. It has nothing to do with sounding smart, that’s how I talk in my line of work and has been for 20 years. I don’t tell a doctor or a police officer he “was low key faded” and the way I talk to friends I can’t repeat here. Comprende?

I know you said there’s no such thing as cap hell, it just took you 24 hours of going back and forth to admit it. I’m sure you forgot and spent hours going through your post history to realize that you said it because it’s a dumb damn thing to say.

I think you’ve already been hitting the bottle, probably like when you said Garrett was a great coach, at least that’s what I hope.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
You asked me a question and I answered it dolt. It has nothing to do with sounding smart, that’s how I talk in my line of work and has been for 20 years. I don’t tell a doctor or a police officer he “was low key faded” and the way I talk to friends I can’t repeat here. Comprende?

I know you said there’s no such thing as cap hell, it just took you 24 hours of going back and forth to admit it. I’m sure you forgot and spent hours going through your post history to realize that you said it because it’s a dumb damn thing to say.
I said it on the FIRST REPLY.....you just go in this "I GOTTA DESTROY ANYONE WHO LIKES ZEKE" mode that you failed to see it. And god bless your colleagues and friends....I couldn't even imagine dealing with such......

aria

Reaction score
I said it on the FIRST REPLY.....you just go in this "I GOTTA DESTROY ANYONE WHO LIKES ZEKE" mode that you failed to see it. And god bless your colleagues and friends....I couldn't even imagine dealing with such......
I don’t have any friends and I hate my colleagues more than they hate me. I don’t need anyone’s blessings either.

aria

Reaction score
Here’s your first reply, I don’t see anything about salary cap hell which also contradicted another comment you made which is why I was pointing it out.

“If I didn’t remember what we talked about it probably wasn’t worth remembering. And the point is still the same. The salary cap doesn’t matter when it’s going up every year among other things.”

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
Here’s your first reply, I don’t see anything about salary cap hell.

rocyaiceWell-Known Member
40,861 messages

34,068 likes received

Salary cap doesn’t matter, you said it yourself. You told me that salary cap hell is just a figment of the imagination and doesn’t really exist.

Singing a different tune now, are you? Not surprised, you couldn’t even remember things we talked about the day before.
If I didn’t remember what we talked about it probably wasn’t worth remembering. And the point is still the same. The salary cap doesn’t matter when it’s going up every year among other things.
The last sentence says and I quote "Salary cap doesn't matter".....

aria

Reaction score
Interesting....and that type of life is working for you?
For 42 years. Very few friends and family who I’m deathly loyal to and I give strangers the benefit of the doubt. Most people I know do enough to piss me off that I want nothing to do with them. People suck.

Rayman70

Reaction score
Rab2743a27e8f15c9ef3e14c1e450fb6e

aria

Reaction score
The last sentence says and I quote "Salary cap doesn't matter".....
That’s different than what you alluded to earlier in this thread.

Anyways, so why don’t you enlighten myself and everyone else who keeps bringing up the salary cap as being a deterrent to signing certain players why it doesn’t matter.