Does Mike McCarthy want to go another season without Dak

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
That’s different than what you alluded to earlier in this thread.

Anyways, so why don’t you enlighten myself and everyone else who keeps bringing up the salary cap as being a deterrent to signing certain players why it doesn’t matter.

Because you can release guys to free up money, you can restructure guys to free up money.

aria

Reaction score
Because you can release guys to free up money, you can restructure guys to free up money.
It’s that easy, huh? I wonder what eagles fans think about that.

So if we want to keep our better players and sign multiple high end FA’s it’s no problem, right?

Whirlwin

Cowboy , It’s a way of life.
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
If he were willing to go the first season with Prescott dont you think he would have made to it clear to JJ to sign this guy longterm ?

No he didnt.

MM wasnt convinced by Prescott when he came here. Now after major injury he is suddenly not going without him ?
I don’t know what you’re trying to say. They want Prescott here It was Prescott who didn’t want to sign the deal. It wasn’t that the Cowboys didn’t try

buybuydandavis

Reaction score
After how many years. Your argument is nullified. It didn’t have anything to do with the money

Ah, so there is an exception to your rule of "Sign your QB" if the QB has won too much and is on the verge of winning Super Bowl MVP again?

TwentyOne

Reaction score
I don’t know what you’re trying to say. They want Prescott here It was Prescott who didn’t want to sign the deal. It wasn’t that the Cowboys didn’t try

What i am trying to say ? I dont try to say something. I made my point very clear.

JJ wants Prescott here. But not for the price Prescott is asking.

If MM was convinced by Dak he would have signed his deal with DC only if Dak would have gotten his deal. Coming to Dallas and letting the Joneses Tag his QB is a sign that MM is not convinced that Dak is his QB.

rnr_honeybadger

Reaction score
Well for starters...no professional site lists him as 1-3 last year lol.

That's because his second win was based on a technicality. They were losing when Dak left the game and Dalton and Gallup bailed them out on an insane throw and catch. Not sure what Dak had to do with that win but because he started the game he gets the win.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
That's because his second win was based on a technicality. They were losing when Dak left the game and Dalton and Gallup bailed them out on an insane throw and catch. Not sure what Dak had to do with that win but because he started the game he gets the win.
What are you talking about? When Dak went down they were marching down the field and were up 24-23.....Dalton didn't score any touchdowns this game what in the hell are you even going on about? Did you watch the game?

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
It’s that easy, huh? I wonder what eagles fans think about that.

So if we want to keep our better players and sign multiple high end FA’s it’s no problem, right?
I don't see many guys worth keeping on the Eagles. They already got rid of Carson Wentz, Alshon Jeffreys and Desean Jackson. Their worst players. They have a few more that can go with them.

Same goes for the Cowboys. I see a few guys who should be cut and can be cut if need be or restructured. I will not lose any sleep seeing Zeke, Jaylon or anyone else released or restructured.

aria

Reaction score
I don't see many guys worth keeping on the Eagles. They already got rid of Carson Wentz, Alshon Jeffreys and Desean Jackson. Their worst players. They have a few more that can go with them.

Same goes for the Cowboys. I see a few guys who should be cut and can be cut if need be or restructured. I will not lose any sleep seeing Zeke, Jaylon or anyone else released or restructured.
I agree but that doesn’t mean we can sign whoever we want and as many people as we want. We can’t go after 4-5 if the top FA’s, land them all and not have major problems with the salary cap.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
I agree but that doesn’t mean we can sign whoever we want and as many people as we want. We can’t go after 4-5 if the top FA’s, land them all and not have major problems with the salary cap.
I mean based on what I see there's only really 3-4 guys that can come right in and fill holes and help this team. So you don't need a bunch of guys to begin with.

aria

Reaction score
I mean based on what I see there's only really 3-4 guys that can come right in and fill holes and help this team. So you don't need a bunch of guys to begin with.
What 3-4 guys are those? Almost our entire defensive roster could be upgraded, only a couple will happen through the draft if they don’t blow it.