Does Mike McCarthy want to go another season without Dak

Whirlwin

Cowboy , It’s a way of life.
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
What i am trying to say ? I dont try to say something. I made my point very clear.

JJ wants Prescott here. But not for the price Prescott is asking.

If MM was convinced by Dak he would have signed his deal with DC only if Dak would have gotten his deal. Coming to Dallas and letting the Joneses Tag his QB is a sign that MM is not convinced that Dak is his QB.
That’s not true. That’s why we need a general manager. He tells the coach this is what your working with.

Steve007

Reaction score
Do you really believe, Mike wants to go another season Without Prescott. After all he might be the first head coach ever to win a Super Bowl with the second team
I don't know, the cowboys were 1-3 before he was injured. Should have been 0-4. Now you have Dak coming off a bad injury and he is asking for a ton of money that will cripple the cap. Either way the Cowboys are not winning a Superbowl in the near future.

Bullflop

Cowboys Diehard
Reaction score
Big Mike is surely smart enough to know that Dak offers the best chance for the offense to find success this year. The defense, hopefully, might be able to improve enough to allow the team a greater level of success than it had in 2020. Of course, that's not saying a whole lot. Dan Quinn has a way of getting the players on is side in a hurry, though. I'd venture to say Dak will be back in 2021, either by way of a new contract or under the franchise tag. The team as a whole should improve to some extent. What happens beyond that is anyone's guess. Let's just try to enjoy 2021 and hope for the best later.

Whirlwin

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
I don't know, the cowboys were 1-3 before he was injured. Should have been 0-4. Now you have Dak coming off a bad injury and he is asking for a ton of money that will cripple the cap. Either way the Cowboys are not winning a Superbowl in the near future.
It has nothing to do with the cap .Don’t buy into the propaganda. It cost us more to franchise him.

Steve007

Reaction score
It has nothing to do with the cap .Don’t buy into the propaganda. It cost us more to franchise him.
It does cost more to franchise him. That is just a short term solution instead of letting him walk. The problem is the long term contract. The cowboys want to move the cap money around and with a short contract they wont have the flexibility. He is also coming off an injury. There have been reports he wants 40 million a year for 3 years so he can get another big contract after the TV deal. There has been so much talk on what is going to happen it will be interesting to see what happens in the end. This team needs a rebuild so giving Dak that much money means the Cowboys will continue to be average to bellow average for a long time.

Whirlwin

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
So your experience comes from mainstream Hollywood productions ?

Well then... Keep it up.
You know I find it so ridiculously naïve. That some people that post on this site .
Can’t comprehend that some of us have anything to do with the NFL, or have NFL friends. I actually train work out with a two time Super Bowl Running back