Does Tyron Smith does Yoga? Why is he the only OL constantly getting injured

Dak_Attack_09

Reaction score
I’m getting tired of old man Smith being babied every year when he has small bruises here and there has turned his body into a weak pathetic piece of dehydrated bacon muscles ready to snap off any minute. Dude needs to toughen his body up by playing through non injuries and being hurt so his muscle doesn’t snap off with the slightest impacts.

You don’t get paid $100 million dollars to sit on the sideline.

Dak_Attack_09

Reaction score
you did see a 300lbs guy fall on his lower leg, no? I dont care who you are, if that happens, you are done for a bit. Trust me, Im sick of him getting hurt, but he couldnt have done anything to avoid that.

300 lbs guys fall on each other all the time throughout the game. Don’t give excuses to this dehydrated bacon meat.

He should be putting in 3 hours of yoga and stretching everyday.

RustyBourneHorse

Reaction score
I’m getting tired of old man Smith being babied every year when he has small bruises here and there has turned his body into a weak pathetic piece of dehydrated bacon muscles ready to snap off any minute. Dude needs to toughen his body up by playing through non injuries and being hurt so his muscle doesn’t snap off with the slightest impacts.

Grammar help here. I think the question should be phrased as "Does Tyron Smith DO yoga?" Just to help a bit. Also, he's not going anywhere. There's not a better OT on this team than him.

manster4ever

Reaction score
you did see a 300lbs guy fall on his lower leg, no? I dont care who you are, if that happens, you are done for a bit. Trust me, Im sick of him getting hurt, but he couldnt have done anything to avoid that.

Yep...Sadly, Smitty is starting to break down. Time waits for no man. Need to draft his replacement next season IMO

nightrain

Since 1971
Reaction score
Tyron Smith has to have the worst luck in the history of the league for getting rolled up on. I wish the other OL could stay up on their feet.

pupulehaole

Reaction score

Does you ever post anything of substance?

Fredbeard

Reaction score
Not to be mean but,if tyron does yoga, I feel sorry for the yoga pants he wearso_O