Does Tyron Smith does Yoga? Why is he the only OL constantly getting injured

Dak_Attack_09

Reaction score
Or, do you go LB instead and get Parsons more directly attacking the QB?

Nah it’s better when he is postionless. Better teams will scheme to run against him when they have a franchise QB that can control tempo of the game

Best game for defense came when they played true 4-3 front with Micah as LB/Pass Rusher!

RustyBourneHorse

Reaction score
Nah it’s better when he is postionless. Better teams will scheme to run against him when they have a franchise QB that can control tempo of the game.

That's reasonable. Now that I think about it, Gallimore and Watkins are a real power at DT. I'll tell you what I just thought about. It's a bit outside the box. Do you go CB in round 1? Think about this. We got OO playing well. We should still get Tank back. We got Diggs on one side. Perhaps we go CB in round 1 and make it impossible to try to throw on the outside to us? Try to not throw on one, and the other will destroy you.

dagreat1_87

Reaction score
it's funny how some people who probably can't do 10 pushups can criticize the body and conditioning of one of the greatest athletes in the world

Reid1boys

Reaction score
300 lbs guys fall on each other all the time throughout the game. Don’t give excuses to this dehydrated bacon meat.

He should be putting in 3 hours of yoga and stretching everyday.
QBs throw on the run all the time... most dont hurt their calf and miss a game doing so either. Guess Dak should join Tyron in his stretching youd like to see.

Aven8

Reaction score
I’ve stated this for years about Tyron but I think he’s overtraining. He looks like a Greek god but his body can’t keep up with this big of a frame. Remember when he was drafted he was like 285

Reaction score
Does Tyron Smith DOES yoga?! Write much? This MAN has more balls than you ever will. He will be in Canton 5 years after retirement. He plays hurt, because he's always hurt. It's from years of pushing his body to do things most of us can only dream of. It's time to replace him, but you need to show some respect to such a legend.

Reaction score
This would be a good idea. I'd potentially, in this case, probably take a OT in round 2. I'd use round 1 at DT, DE, or maybe LB depending on what you want to do with Parsons.
We need to take OL in the first, second, & forth rounds. We have an LT, LG, & OC to replace in order to get our running game back to elite. We can get

RustyBourneHorse

Reaction score
We need to take OL in the first, second, & forth rounds. We have an LT, LG, & OC to replace in order to get our running game back to elite. We can get

I don't think we need to go that far. I just think we need at least one or two on that side. Probably just 1 LT (though, we don't know what Ball will do) and a LG. I think we also need DL and I'd go CB early.

DripTooHard

Reaction score
Well it would help if his cohorts on the oline didn’t land on their ***** next to him.

ultron

Reaction score
Hey Dak Attack 09, this is the Cowboys front office reaching out to you because we need you to deliver a message to Tyron Smith; face to face. Are you available this week?

Typhus

Captain Catfish
Reaction score
I’m getting tired of old man Smith being babied every year when he has small bruises here and there has turned his body into a weak pathetic piece of dehydrated bacon muscles ready to snap off any minute. Dude needs to toughen his body up by playing through non injuries and being hurt so his muscle doesn’t snap off with the slightest impacts.

You don’t get paid $100 million dollars to sit on the sideline.

Because he is 31 years old, going on 72 in this league.

Cmac

Reaction score
you did see a 300lbs guy fall on his lower leg, no? I dont care who you are, if that happens, you are done for a bit. Trust me, Im sick of him getting hurt, but he couldnt have done anything to avoid that.
......especially with a bad ankle, heavily taped already. That injury will nag him the rest of the season.

Crown Royal

Insulin Beware
Reaction score
The first time it was Tony Pollard who rolled up on his ankle. He got healthy then came back and happened to have it rolled up on again.

yes it happens to other OL. Yes it’s also possible to have bad luck. It’s not like he’s struggled with his ankles the last 10 years.

yoga stretches muscles. Sprains are tendons. Not a lot of yoga poses made to prevent that.

RonWashington

Reaction score
Grammar help here. I think the question should be phrased as "Does Tyron Smith DO yoga?" Just to help a bit. Also, he's not going anywhere. There's not a better OT on this team than him.

This whole thing cracks me up from the title of this post to the grammar lesson . All this thread needs is “ Give me the Ball “ to weigh in with his unique perspective .

Did Dak Attack really call Smith a “dehydrated piece of bacon” omg I needed this laugh after all the bed wetters were screaming for Andy Dalton to save us …..lol !