Does Tyron Smith does Yoga? Why is he the only OL constantly getting injured

Ranching

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
I’m getting tired of old man Smith being babied every year when he has small bruises here and there has turned his body into a weak pathetic piece of dehydrated bacon muscles ready to snap off any minute. Dude needs to toughen his body up by playing through non injuries and being hurt so his muscle doesn’t snap off with the slightest impacts.

You don’t get paid $100 million dollars to sit on the sideline.

Have you ever played? Serious question....if you did, you would know....its a man's sports......lineman is the only position with the word man In it.....it's tough.....

Last edited:

Ranching

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
300 lbs guys fall on each other all the time throughout the game. Don’t give excuses to this dehydrated bacon meat.

He should be putting in 3 hours of yoga and stretching everyday.
Lol! You're probably 150 band geek!

kskboys

Reaction score
I’m getting tired of old man Smith being babied every year when he has small bruises here and there has turned his body into a weak pathetic piece of dehydrated bacon muscles ready to snap off any minute. Dude needs to toughen his body up by playing through non injuries and being hurt so his muscle doesn’t snap off with the slightest impacts.

You're joking, right? I mean, everyone has enough smarts to understand that older players get hurt a lot more. I mean, you'd have to live under a rock to not know that.

exciter

Reaction score

Smith has missed a total of 29 games in 10+ seasons. For reference Collins has missed 34 + 5 more for this years suspension in 6+ seasons. Terron Armstead has missed around 48 in 9+ seasons. News flash… football is a rough sport, people get injured. Be happy you have a player that can play the LT position on a island for the games he is in!

Proof

Reaction score

you're on quite the heater. not sure i've seen such a high idiotic post ratio before in all my years of internetting. congrats bruh!

ICP

Reaction score
I think it's because he goes all out 100% every play and in the NFL you gonna pay for it with injuries. I love Tyron but I think it's time Dallas starts looking for the heir to the throne

Dak_Attack_09

Reaction score
I think it's because he goes all out 100% every play and in the NFL you gonna pay for it with injuries. I love Tyron but I think it's time Dallas starts looking for the heir to the throne

No he needs to put in extra time taking care of his body with Yoga. Two-three hours minimum everyday.

atlantacowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan

He has a high ankle sprain which is a fluke injury that would sideline anyone. He was having an all-pro type season prior to the injury........... unlike our QB who seems to be fading and might as well be injured for all he's helping.

AbeBeta

Reaction score

Ah yes, yoga. Great for bone spurs

rocknrobcowboy

Reaction score

Hey DR Dude, C'Mon Man.. During The Last Game, His Teammate Lands On His Angle.. A Blindside Hit.. Smith Running Into a Stretch Of Bad Luck.. Smith Will Be Ready For The Playoffs.. Mark My Words..

BrAinPaiNt

Mike Smith aka Backwoods Sexy
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I don't think it was a matter of doing yoga or not.
I think the serious issue is that he did not have his yoga mat there before getting hurt.
If he would have had that yoga mat there, his fall or the other guy falling on him would not have hurt.

You gotta ask the right questions.

Also...I would imagine he has more muscle in one forearm than the op has in his entire body. Somehow the dehydrated strip of bacon description does not apply to Smith. Often injured yes...dehydrated strip of bacon. No Way.

Last edited:

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
So many threads...

Is it possible Prescott has a sibling who the general public does not know? Not Tad obviously but maybe someone who never gets an invite to the Prescott family barbeques? I will contemplate on this possibility while doing yoga.

Ranching

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan

Lol! Not one single like! I almost gave you out of pity....I'm doing goat yoga and the two goats walking on my back told me not too.....

Rajveer

Reaction score

If he did Yoga, he would never be injured. Yoga is much more than what is taught here in the US. Unfortunately very few people know and understand true Yogic techniques.

conner01

Reaction score
300 lbs guys fall on each other all the time throughout the game. Don’t give excuses to this dehydrated bacon meat.

He should be putting in 3 hours of yoga and stretching everyday.
That should fix his ankle for sure