Does Tyron Smith does Yoga? Why is he the only OL constantly getting injured

Dak_Attack_09

Reaction score
False if the injury rates out for the season they do it And again link or not true! gimme some facts about their view of him.

His injury wasn’t season ending, coaches didn’t view him worthy enough for a roster spot. Let me know if he is on the 53 man roster on their website.

DUO_CORE

Reaction score
To Stretch Or Not To Stretch?: Research now suggests that stretching before a workout isn't necessarily a good thing, because it causes the brain to think you're about to tear those muscles, says Reynolds. "When you stretch and hold a pose, the brain thinks you are about to damage yourself and it then sends out nerve impulses that actually tighten the muscles," she explains. "... The result is, you're less ready for activity, not more ready for activity."

Cowpolk

Landry Hat
Reaction score
His injury wasn’t season ending, coaches didn’t view him worthy enough for a roster spot. Let me know if he is on the 53 man roster on their website.
Link or not true Fact he is on injured reserve I answered the question anything is speculation or a combative response just to argue :grin:

Reaction score
I don't think we need to go that far. I just think we need at least one or two on that side. Probably just 1 LT (though, we don't know what Ball will do) and a LG. I think we also need DL and I'd go CB early.
Smith should retire after this season. Just can't count on him due to injuries. Martin is over 30, Biadazch is sub par, as are the Connors. Steele is serviceable at RT. LC is a liability due to character, or lack thereof. Ball is a total unknown. We strengthened the DL last draft. Corner as well. Not saying we don't go there, but running the ball & protecting Dak won't happen unless we take 3 in the first 4, 5 rounds next year.

Hadenough

Reaction score
I’m getting tired of old man Smith being babied every year when he has small bruises here and there has turned his body into a weak pathetic piece of dehydrated bacon muscles ready to snap off any minute. Dude needs to toughen his body up by playing through non injuries and being hurt so his muscle doesn’t snap off with the slightest impacts.

You don’t get paid $100 million dollars to sit on the sideline.

Dude has been in the NFL since he was 20.
His body is worn down. He is a becoming more of a liability every season.

Dak_Attack_09

Reaction score
Dude has been in the NFL since he was 20.
His body is worn down. He is a becoming more of a liability every season.

Who cares most HOF LTs play for a long time in the league. He needs kick out some of his old lazy habits, and put in the work like when he was chasing success as a rookie.

Whirlwin

Cowboy , It’s a way of life.
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
300 lbs guys fall on each other all the time throughout the game. Don’t give excuses to this dehydrated bacon meat.

He should be putting in 3 hours of yoga and stretching everyday.
That’s laughable

Hadenough

Reaction score
Who cares most HOF LTs play for a long time in the league. He needs kick out some of his old lazy habits, and put in the work like when he was chasing success as a rookie.
It's not so easy with his back issues. What the Cowboys should be doing is managing his reps. Save him for the playoffs.

Dak_Attack_09

Reaction score
It's not so easy with his back issues. What the Cowboys should be doing is managing his reps. Save him for the playoffs.

No, that’s his issue every time he gets a little knick they shut him down. He needs to play through the small bruises like every other player on this team, and build his body callus up for the punishment.

Scotman

Reaction score
No he needs to put in extra time taking care of his body with Yoga. Two-three hours minimum everyday.

So, you admittedly don't know what he currently does to take care of his body. And even though it's obvious you don't, you think you know better than he does how to prevent injuries. And, even though you know less than nothing about the man or what he does, and you obviously have no background in kinesiology, you're calling him dried up bacon meat and telling him he should do yoga an addition two to three hours everyday minimum. Did you read somewhere on the internet about yoga and NFL athletes or something? Is that where your expertise originates?

I have a serious question for you. Do you not have any idea at all how this makes you look? It's worse than just ignorant. I'm relatively ignorant to what that man does to prepare for this game. Smith would completely understand me not knowing what he does because I've never done it. I'm a fan. Not a trainer...not a coach...not a GM. But you're talking more than just ignorant. You're talking as if you're ignorant AND you don't realize it. In fact, it actually looks like you think you know...which is way worse than simply not knowing.

I'm frustrated he's hurt because he's one of the best LT to ever play the game. I'm sure he's frustrated, too. But turning on him after the career he's had is the reason these athletes chase the money instead of showing loyalty to the team. If the fan base is no more loyal to a Hall of Fame player like Smith than you are, the players should have no loyalty either.

It's like some of the fan base has forgotten than these are actual human beings playing this game. Sure, they get compensated well for it...very well. But they don't sacrifice their humanity at the door to perform for you like trained monkeys. Smith is a human just like you. He's having trouble doing everything it takes to be on the field. When he can't go anymore, whenever that is, I'm going to be thankful I got to watch him play during his prime.

coult44

Reaction score
I’m getting tired of old man Smith being babied every year when he has small bruises here and there has turned his body into a weak pathetic piece of dehydrated bacon muscles ready to snap off any minute. Dude needs to toughen his body up by playing through non injuries and being hurt so his muscle doesn’t snap off with the slightest impacts.

You don’t get paid $100 million dollars to sit on the sideline.

You understand his injuries this year are from an ankle right? Not exactly much an OT can do with guys rolling up on thwm. And for the most part it was better until a 300LB Un-athletic sorry guard was thrown like a rag doll into his legs again last week. God y’all kill me with this immaturity.

Hadenough

Reaction score
No, that’s his issue every time he gets a little knick they shut him down. He needs to play through the small bruises like every other player on this team, and build his body callus up for the punishment.
Not a bad idea! Play til ya drop.