Doesn’t any Team want Moore?

TequilaCowboy

Reaction score
Dak is ruining this dudes dreams of being a head coach.

LOL, yeah what more proof do you want about Moore/Dak not being that special even with a statistically high rated offense. Objective teams are seeing it was done mostly against the weaker opponents and when it came to playoff type defenses, they just collapsed and were overwhelmed. Game plans were easily figured out and defended. Moore has a long way to go to be a HC...still needs work as an OC against quality defenses. Not shocked at all.

MountaineerCowboy

Reaction score
LOL, yeah what more proof do you want about Moore/Dak not being that special even with a statistically high rated offense. Objective teams are seeing it was done mostly against the weaker opponents and when it came to playoff type defenses, they just collapsed and were overwhelmed. Game plans were easily figured out and defended. Moore has a long way to go to be a HC...still needs work as an OC against quality defenses. Not shocked at all.
I'm honestly surprised Moore isn't getting even more credit for being able to produce the #1 offense in the NFL with Dak Prescott as his QB.

That's amazing work.

Kingofholland

Reaction score
I'm not surprised at all. Throw out the inconsistencies down the stretch for the offense, I just wasn't sure about his leadership style or if he's a motivator of men. We elevated him pretty quick and though the offense has been productive, that may be more of a product of the talent because this team disappears for stretches.

Risen Star

Likes Collector
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Usually teams don’t want their HC-caliber coordinators to leave. The fact people can’t wait to see him go might give a clue as to why no one is hiring him

Eagles puke wants you to think Eagles fans didn't rip many great coaches who coached there over the years. Head coaches and assistants who went on to be successful head coaches.

I know better.

Risen Star

Likes Collector
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
How the fans feel about Kellen Moore tells you nothing about him. This same group is now pining for what they called a failed OC to come back as HC.

Diehardblues

Reaction score
As usual the Cowboys dysfunctional organization is a dead end for most coaches .

Coordinators are pursued from winning programs.

links18

Reaction score
How the fans feel about Kellen Moore tells you nothing about him. This same group is now pining for what they called a failed OC to come back as HC.

Half this board was in diapers when Sean Payton was an offensuve coordinator. Hey, remember when Fassell stripped him of playcalling duties?

DallasDomination

Reaction score
Of course nobody wants Moore, his play calling is abysmal. Granted not on Jason Garrett vs the Vikings level bad but definitely worse than Linehan.