Doesn’t any Team want Moore?

mattjames2010

Reaction score
I think people here are crazy to think other teams aren't keeping an eye on him. He'll most likely be a HC in the future if he wants that, Moore has had a great reputation since college and many said he had a coaches mind.

mattjames2010

Reaction score
Moore is still too "green" to be a HC and it did not help his stock a lot when the QB began to decline against good teams. He is supposed to be a QB guy and help his QB, did you see that?

Kind of reminds me of when Romo became QB and Parcells remarked "put away the anointing oil, wait until they get tape on him". That never sit well with me, wasn't his job to help against that?

I think they need to re-evaluate their coaching set up regarding the QB. He needs more than what he has now.

The QB guy here is McCarthy. Then again, I don't think Dak has regressed, more like hit his ceiling.

G2

Taco Engineer
Reaction score
If he has anything to do with the running game scheme, game-plan and the roster he may need a few years to develop.

mattjames2010

Reaction score
Aaron Rodgers. 1. 5 in the playoffs the last six years. . With a much better offensive line than we have. How fast people forget. The turmoil, this team has been in. We lost our starting center, wide receiver, tight end, running back all the same season. Elliott suspension. It’s not Prescott make no mistake about that

Rodgers has won a Super Bowl. Doesn't matter if it was 12 years ago, he got there and won it. It's not comparable, he proved he could get it done.

The Fonz

Correctamundo
Reaction score
And one of the things that should be scrutinized more closely is play called v execution.

Too often the play caller gets blamed when it was the players' fault. I would bet that Moore did not call one false start poorly thrown ball or drop or missed block.
Exactly CC:hammer:

The Fonz

Correctamundo
Reaction score
I think people here are crazy to think other teams aren't keeping an eye on him. He'll most likely be a HC in the future if he wants that, Moore has had a great reputation since college and many said he had a coaches mind.
He is Romo 2.0

mattjames2010

Reaction score
He is Romo 2.0

Yeah, I'm sure owners around the league were keeping an eye on Moore a lot longer than when he first became OC. People tend to forget he's a legend for Boise St. and he did all of this while being pretty undersized - he got by due to high football IQ.

Right now it's about him being too inexperienced to jump into a HC gig.

NotForLong

Reaction score
Aaron Rodgers. 1. 5 in the playoffs the last six years. . With a much better offensive line than we have. How fast people forget. The turmoil, this team has been in. We lost our starting center, wide receiver, tight end, running back all the same season. Elliott suspension. It’s not Prescott make no mistake about that
What does Rodgers have to do with a discussion about Dak . . . Why so you people always do this?

Rayman70

Reaction score
why would they? What has he done? It was the media pushing the fake narrative that Kellen was in high demand.

MajesticRey

Reaction score
Do you really believe that?

Its going to be his 8th season next year . . . can we stop hyper focusing on every other position on the team

Of course if We had 2016 offensive line Dak would do better. . . . But how come he can't do jack with this Line?

Its a talented Line

Pocket awareness? . . . Just Maybe That's a factor

All Dak has ever done. . . is win Rookie of the year . . . And He didn't even deserve that because He wasn't even the Best Cowboy that year and He definitely wasn't the best Rookie either
So what’s your genius plan? Cut Dak? Do you actually know what that’ll do to our cap situation. Good luck trying to trade him either.

Playmaker3128

Reaction score
The only reason Moore is even getting interviews is because Jerry has talked him up so much this year. "he's smart" bla bla bla. Garret was smart as well that didn't mean he was a great head coach. Yeah I get he had the number 1 offense, but failures to adjust to what other teams were doing was a huge pitfall

Bob-Lillys-War

Reaction score
Oh please, some team should take him .

Give this genius offensive guru the rightful position he deserves. So he can show his brilliance & offensive greatness .

Please ? Anyone ?

(dont look at our last game, that wasnt moore as OC )