Dolphins Grant S Minkah Fitzpatrick Permission to Seek Trade **merged**

xwalker

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
He's a game changer. A top 10 talent second year player on a rookie contract? Yeah, I'd give up a late 1st and Taco.

These are the kinds of moves you make when you go all in. You won't find a better talent at the end of the 1st than him. And we aren't using Taco anyways. It's a no brainer.
Dak, Zeke, LVE & 2 firsts. Thrown in Kellen Moore if needed.

AmericanCowboy

Reaction score
I have legit never actually watched him play with the Dolphins. But from all reports he is a great slot corner.

Seems like it would be foolish to take him out of the slot to try and make him a safety. It would be really smart to just sign a safety or draft one!

If they trade for him, make him your slot corner.

MojaveJT

Reaction score
I have legit never actually watched him play with the Dolphins. But from all reports he is a great slot corner.

Seems like it would be foolish to take him out of the slot to try and make him a safety. It would be really smart to just sign a safety or draft one!

If they trade for him, make him your slot corner.

It’s similar to how the Cowboys used Byron Jones his first few years. Trying to stuff a guy in a position where he’s not naturally good at.

Miami coaching staff is just wasting this Fitzpatrick away. Put him back where he belongs and watch him ball out. I hope we get him.

QuincyCarterEra

Reaction score
Minkah nets a high 1st
Taco gets cut

COME ON FRONT OFFICE WHY DIDNT YOU TRADE TACO FOR MINKAH STRAIGHT UP LIKE SOME ON HERE SUGGESTED!?!

QuincyCarterEra

Reaction score
He is not starting in his 2nd season after starting 11 last season.

That does not add up to "worth a 1st".

If it does then Taco is worth way more than the 5th that people are saying is is trade value.

Minkah has a pick and a FF in his first half of his first game with the Steelers.

One less takeaway than the entire Cowboys defense through three games.