conner01

Reaction score
I don’t think jones has much of a shot at getting a second deal here
But hopefully he beats that contract wherever he goes

unionjack8

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Was just going to post this.
Do you try to move him in training camp or wait for the third round comp pick in 2021....

JBS

Reaction score
I trade him now. But our GM won't even consider it.

You aren't going to get enough In a trade for it to make sense..nobody is giving you a 1...let him walk and get a 3rd for him..he's more valuable to us for one year than the difference in value of picks

conner01

Reaction score
It would be great to trade but at those prices he might not bring what you would think
Say a second is all you get then I’d rather have him this year and wait on the comp
A first would change my mind though

Aerolithe_Lion

Reaction score
I had never heard of this player before this thread. Interpret that however you'd like upon me, but I thought it was important I say that.

John813

Reaction score
He played excellent last year and flashed his talent in the second half of 2017.

Do I think he was the guy to reset the CB market? Eh.
I don't think the Dolphins regret it though.
Was one of the few bright spots on the Dolphins team.

JBS

Reaction score
I had never heard of this player before this thread. Interpret that however you'd like upon me, but I thought it was important I say that.

Aren't you an eagles fan? Nobody in here thought you had any knowledge in this sport anyway

conner01

Reaction score
He played excellent last year and flashed his talent in the second half of 2017.

Do I think he was the guy to reset the CB market? Eh.
I don't think the Dolphins regret it though.
Was one of the few bright spots on the Dolphins team.
And they have money to burn

mattjames2010

Reaction score
That’s what 11 ints over 3 years gets you

No, it doesn't. He's a good player, but he's not THAT good. This is overpaying a good CB, but he's nowhere near lockdown.

You can get INTs due to being targeted a lot. He wasn't ranked that highly in coverage.

RJ_MacReady

It's all in the reflexes
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
I’ve heard of him during some lead up to a draft but never heard of him since=JAG. Same with a few other top CB prospects like that smart and tenacious, but short, Hargrave’s kid in Tamp Bay. He looked like a future pro-bowler coming into the draft...

conner01

Reaction score
No, it doesn't. He's a good player, but he's not THAT good. This is overpaying a good CB, but he's nowhere near lockdown.

You can get INTs due to being targeted a lot. He wasn't ranked that highly in coverage.
Everyone is over paid
That’s today’s nfl
There is so much money going around it’s kibda crazy

John813

Reaction score
He had 7 INTs in 12 games last year.

11 INTs in his last 17 games.

To me, from watching him he's not a lock down corner. But he has shown he can either give up a reception or get an INT. Not a boom or bust guy but he can be aggressive in coverage.

His coming out party was late in 2017 when he recorded 4 INTs total in back to back games. The second game was against Brady.
Before that a lot were thinking the Dolphins struck out again on another drafted corner.

Since then though, his confidence shot up and well I had no complaints about his game last year.