Dolphins Trade Minka Fitzpatrick to the Steelers

RustyBourneHorse

Reaction score
3aqz6j.jpg

Mr_437

Reaction score
Steelers may be a little better, but they sent him to freeze his arse off that's for sure.

Teague31

Defender of the Star
Reaction score
That’s a top 5 pick next year. Terrible move by a terrible franchise. Stealers. Boo.

John813

Reaction score
This is worse than the Tunsil trade imo.

Nah that one was still worse, by a little bit IMO. But yea it's a lot for a team to give up for a DB when their starting QB is out for the year.

Two firsts and a second for a good Tackle and Kenny Stills is a lot.

Going to be fun watching Miami blow three first round picks next offseason.

INb4 Tua pulls an Eli.

Flamma

Reaction score
It was a bad trade by both if all Miami got was a 1st. It's basically a wash for Miami.

CATCH17

1st Round Pick
Reaction score
It was a bad trade by both if all Miami got was a 1st. It's basically a wash for Miami.

It's good for Miami if they didn't want him and he was only going to be a slot corner.

They basically got a refund with potentially more money back for a player they didn't want.

For Pittsburgh it was stupid and had no self awareness.

Flamma

Reaction score
Since you put it that way, I can see it not being too bad for Miami. Especially if the pick is top 10. But for Pitt? There's a chance Ben doesn't come back.

kskboys

Reaction score
Minkah is a SS who doesn't want to play SS.

He's a decent player, but not that good. I seriously would not have given more than a 2nd. And I would prolly balk at that. I know a lot of people think more highly of him than I do, I think he's just OK.

Sad part for him is that he's going to a flailing franchise, one that is most definitely on the way down. This is not the answer for PITT, and I don't comprehend the trade on their part at all.

If Tua turns out, MIA is brilliant. I suppose that's who they're aiming for. If he doesn't, back to mediocrity.