Donald Parham - 6-8 TE - Stetson

The Realist

Reaction score
After combine, probably 4thish

Edit: actually with how many WRs and TEs there are in the draft I'll say 5th

I just remember a few years back people were raving about the VT and Clemson “TE’s” who were actually slow footed slot receivers who couldn’t block. Jordan Leggett Clemson 5/150, Bucky Hodges VT 6/201. Combined they have 14 catches and 1 TD. At least Hodges and Leggett played against future NFL players; problem is they still suck. Parham played against future teachers, accounts and insurance salesman.

KingintheNorth

Chris in Arizona
Reaction score
Parham played against future teachers, accounts and insurance salesman.
I'm not vouching for Stetson's level of competition but they are Division I (FCS).

Jeff Heath played D2 and many here think he's an above average NFL player.

The Realist

Reaction score
I'm not vouching for Stetson's level of competition but they are Division I (FCS).

Jeff Heath played D2 and many here think he's an above average NFL player.

Not big Heath fan but at least he can do the things that NFL SS’s have to be able to do at a good-decent level. Our TE’s have to be able to block NFL DE’s and LB’s. This guy has no shot as an in-line TE.

Mr_437

Reaction score
New Dallas Clark if some team is smart. He'll probably go to an already high powered offense.

ABQCOWBOY

Regular Joe....
Reaction score
I don't think we need a receiving TE. I think we have a lot of those kinds of prospects already. I think we need a complete TE. Three I am interested in, in this draft are:

Kaden Smith TE Stanford
Zach Gentry TE Michigan
Daniel Helm TE Duke