Donovan Wilson's strip sack steal?

GORICO

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Dear fellow fanzone freaks--- i was really happy replay of Donovan Wilson's strip sack steal gave

ball to cowboys...but was there anyone else when looking at the replay it did not give a good shot

irrefutable evidence Wilson got ball before knee hit ground?...maybe i missed it and there was

a better angle shot?...i was surprised call on field overturned..i mean i am happy it did of course..

but did anyone else think similarly?

starfan1

Reaction score
at first i was uncertain but there was one angle i thought was pretty definitive. i was fully anticipating getting screwed though if that counts for anything

Praxit

Reaction score
at first i was uncertain but there was one angle i thought was pretty definitive. i was fully anticipating getting screwed though if that counts for anything
..lol....same here. I thought here we go with Effen Refs abolishing our play again.

1LoyalCowboyFan

Reaction score
There was a shot that made it pretty clear to me. Ball wasn’t in his control before he was down.

JayFord

Reaction score
I expected us not to get the ball back because this team hasnt had much turnover success

but we got it back and then Wilson caused another fumble and we got that one back

ClappingCarrot

Reaction score
I loved the tenacity of the play, but it should've been a 15 yard penalty. Cousins got smacked on the helmet. Rewatching the game on NFLN now.

Zekeats

theranchsucks
Reaction score
I’m just happy that you didn’t say how you think he’s the next Kam chancelor. Was worried for his life.

Aven8

Reaction score
I thought it from the moment it happened live but the Bozo announcers never said a word about it! That was Mikes first challenge and it worked.

ThatJerryKid

cowboys31
Reaction score
Dear fellow fanzone freaks--- i was really happy replay of Donovan Wilson's strip sack steal gave

ball to cowboys...but was there anyone else when looking at the replay it did not give a good shot

irrefutable evidence Wilson got ball before knee hit ground?...maybe i missed it and there was

a better angle shot?...i was surprised call on field overturned..i mean i am happy it did of course..

Wilson>Adams

Bullflop

Cowboys Diehard
Reaction score
I'm hoping to see more of that same aggression from Wilson in the games to come. :D

You've gotta love his physical and heads-up play. The 'Boys have long needed that. :)

blueblood70

Reaction score

watching the replay it was the right call, our ball all the way, it was coming loose before the knee hit.

Mr_437

Reaction score
Thanks for highlighting this play. It was a great play! The go for the ball mentality of Wilson is refreshing. Soon as I saw the replay I said ball... Wilson made the play, great execution.