Dont blame Dak

kuyyo_morro

Reaction score
Dak did what is right. Rob these moronic front office. They dont invest in free agency nor do they take chances in draft.

blueblood70

Reaction score
Moronic statement!!!

dak has like 8 PBS on offense and now paid to be elite..we picked player in FA and the draft to improve the defense and i say they did..what dak needs 22 pbs to succeed. Thats what you are really saying with your moronic statement.,.

He cant carry a team..hmmm:rolleyes::omg::facepalm:

kskboys

Reaction score
Dak did what is right. Rob these moronic front office. They dont invest in free agency nor do they take chances in draft.
Take chances? I don't know what in hades they were doing, but taking or not taking chances isn't in the convo!

This draft fell as if Jerry made everyone take shots of Johnny Walker every 15 minutes!!!!

Blake

Reaction score
David Letterman voice:

@kuyyo_morro said that we should not blame Prescott for what's going on with his status and contract... And I said to myself, "No one is blaming Prescott". And he further elucidated who we should actually blame, are Dak's agents and managers. We should blame them because this is what they do. And then @kuyyo_morro pointed out, that he himself has no agent or manager. So I'm begging you ladies and gentleman, on behalf of everyone involved, Please don't blame Prescott. I know alot of you haters think Prescott pushed himself out of a job. He's not that kind of quarterback. He would never do that to himself. PLEASE!,... don't blame Prescott.

Hadenough

Reaction score
My problem with Dak is he needs to be surrounded by first round talent to be slightly better than avg. Goff or Wentz would look like Mahomes on this team. If you put Dak on the Jags this year he would look like a bust. The money he got was earned by the players around him and he is greedy SOB!

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
My problem with Dak is he needs to be surrounded by first round talent to be slightly better than avg. Goff or Wentz would look like Mahomes on this team. If you put Dak on the Jags this year he would look like a bust. The money he got was earned by the players around him and he is greedy SOB!
:lmao::lmao2:Gold, pure gold. :lmao::lmao2:

MountaineerCowboy

Reaction score
I think a lot of these "Dak before the team" people are going to be in for a rude awakening unless we go back to Dak being a game manager.

There's a reason we went 13-3, 9-7, and 10-6 Daks first 3 years in the league. He was a good game manager.

There's a reason we have went 8-8 and 1-3 with him since then. They decided they want to be pass first and pass heavy.

Hadenough

Reaction score
I think a lot of these "Dak before the team" people are going to be in for a rude awakening unless we go back to Dak being a game manager.

There's a reason we went 13-3, 9-7, and 10-6 Daks first 3 years in the league. He was a good game manager.

There's a reason we have went 8-8 and 1-3 with him since then. They decided they want to be pass first and pass heavy.
If Zeke can't run the ball Dak ain't winning the game with his arm.

Jake

Beyond tired of Jerry
Reaction score
Dak didn't sign himself to his contract any more than Zeke gave himself one by holding out in Cabo.

Some love scapegoats because the real problem isn't going away, but that doesn't change the real problem.