Don't leave NY without Jamal Adams on this roster

ultron

Reaction score
This dude is a stud young safety and would solve a lot of the Cowboys defensive problems. I don't know what it would take to get him but I'd give up more than what the Steelers gave up to get Minkah Fitzpatrick.

Floatyworm

The Labeled One
Reaction score
I thought you were gonna say John Abraham....Old timers will get it. ;)

51GYkBLfrKL.jpg

ehwqkbmg

Reaction score
I doubt the Jets would even take our next two late 1st rd picks for him. Adams is someone to build around on the back end.

I wonder if Justin Simmons from the Broncos would be good fit, or if he's even available?

Last edited:

ehwqkbmg

Reaction score
Jamal Adams:

I was not a Cowboy fan,” Adams said. “My father played for the Giants so I was the biggest Giants fan. It was all about saying, ‘the Cow girls.’ That’s what it was growing up.”

jay94

Reaction score
Based on our safeties for the past 5+ years I'm fully onboard with this Heath has cost this team so many games he wouldn't be in the LEAGUE anymore, but only here in Dallas where we have the All-stars and every other team sucks, but we can't beat 500+ teams. We KNOW our talent!

visionary

Reaction score
This dude is a stud young safety and would solve a lot of the Cowboys defensive problems. I don't know what it would take to get him but I'd give up more than what the Steelers gave up to get Minkah Fitzpatrick.

no