Don't leave NY without Jamal Adams on this roster

ultron

Reaction score
So out of the realm of possibility that creating a thread about it was stupid.
If you would've said the same thing about Amari Cooper last year, I would have called you stupid. Nothing is out of the realm of possibility in the NFL - you may have to give up a lot to get him but it's not impossible.

pitt33

Reaction score
C’mon OP. You should know better. This club has devalued the safety position so much over the last how many years that I can’t even remember the last real impact play from that position.

fifaguy

Reaction score
giphy.gif

jwitten82

Reaction score
Based on our safeties for the past 5+ years I'm fully onboard with this Heath has cost this team so many games he wouldn't be in the LEAGUE anymore, but only here in Dallas where we have the All-stars and every other team sucks, but we can't beat 500+ teams. We KNOW our talent!
Lol Please name all the games Heath has cost us...he's no star player but not nearly as bad as everyone on this board makes him out to be. He is better than Sandejo and Vikings had a top defense with him.

Wood

Reaction score
This dude is a stud young safety and would solve a lot of the Cowboys defensive problems. I don't know what it would take to get him but I'd give up more than what the Steelers gave up to get Minkah Fitzpatrick.

Can he play DT?

RJ_MacReady

It's all in the reflexes
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Garrett’s just hoping to leave New York without an embarrassing loss. For a “tough” Coach, he sure does coach like a scared ***** against defenses that look forward to matching up against the pseudo “smash-mouth” brand of football he preaches.

ItzKelz

Reaction score
This dude is a stud young safety and would solve a lot of the Cowboys defensive problems. I don't know what it would take to get him but I'd give up more than what the Steelers gave up to get Minkah Fitzpatrick.
Is he gonna teach LVE how to tackle?

Floatyworm

The Labeled One
Reaction score
He might still help this defense even at his age now, lol.

Don't laugh....he's only 41.....Just saying. TB12 is 42...and still rolling. I'd take a dozen snaps from old JA94...I bet he might just surprise...:eek:

Melonfeud

I Copy!,,, er,,,I guess,,,ah,,,maybe.
Reaction score
Based on our safeties for the past 5+ years I'm fully onboard with this Heath has cost this team so many games he wouldn't be in the LEAGUE anymore, but only here in Dallas where we have the All-stars and every other team sucks, but we can't beat 500+ teams. We KNOW our talent!
:rolleyes: yer' so full of $*** yer' eyeballs are brown:rolleyes:
Sincerely:
Number 38o_O

Melonfeud

I Copy!,,, er,,,I guess,,,ah,,,maybe.
Reaction score
At this point coaching change would do more than any one player. They get gashed by the run in the biggest games they play.
*That is about the most astoundingly of awesome Avatar's to be seen flying from amoungst this Forum's membership, Friend.:thumbup:*

:starspin::starspin::starspin::starspin::starspin:

**Following,now**

Flamma

Reaction score
C’mon OP. You should know better. This club has devalued the safety position so much over the last how many years that I can’t even remember the last real impact play from that position.

Got to go back to 2017 against the Raiders, sadly.

Jake

Beyond tired of Jerry
Reaction score

We like our guys

We like our guys.

Who said Adams is even available? :rolleyes:

Is everything okay between Jamal Adams and the Jets?

“Yeah, we’re good. Obviously I see a lot of people, hear a lot of it, saying the Jets should trade me and all of this. I’m not focused on that stuff man. I play for the New York Jets, I’m excited to be here, and I’m focused on the team right now." - Adams, last week