Don't recall a power ranking this ridiculous!

bbgun

Benched
Reaction score
Rampage;2414791 said:
this isn't college. power rankings mean nothing so who cares?

You seemed to care quite a bit about Cowlishaw's meaningless prediction yesterday.

Rampage

Benched
Reaction score
bbgun;2414872 said:
You seemed to care quite a bit about Cowlishaw's meaningless prediction yesterday.
I was shocked he said that. figured I'd post it since Dallas locals know how he is better than me. was wondering if he was always this harsh on the boys.

Temo

Reaction score
I respect Dr. Z. He's one of the truely independant thinkers out there (and he's not one of the guys who would just say something outlandish for the hell of it).

But I think he's wrong on this one :)

GimmeTheBall!

Junior College Transfer
Reaction score
zeromaster;2414801 said:
GtB needs another reason to pile on Wade...
:laugh2:

I sincerely apologize. I did not mean to cast more asparagus at your idol, Wade.
But, I do not see how complaining about the Boys' power ranking can be construed or implied as as piling on, though in the holler in live in that might be something quite different, man.

Rest assured, Wade had nothing to do with this ridiculous ranking. Anytime you have the Bucs, Falcons, ravens, dollphins ahead of the Cowboys and the Browns closely behind, well, I would say that calls for indignation and indigestion, by heck!

I hope you do not go away (but I wish you would) thinking that I am always blaming your idol Wade. Because i do not, sir!

(All this was written with a gleam in my gud eye, so don't go all pouty on me, man, ha-ha):)

Phrozen Phil

Reaction score
Nexx;2414698 said:
why even pay attention to those things?

All this does is give folks a chance to obsess about how somebody else views your football team. I certainly don't tke him seriously. I don't even think that Dr Z takes himself all that seriously.

notherbob

Reaction score
At this point we really have no idea where the Cowboys stand because we don't know how they will play come Sunday night.

I have no idea whether the Boys will show up filled with enthusiasm and fight and ready to kick the Skins butts or whether the same old lackluster losers will show up looking to pick another easy fat paycheck and maybe pad their personal stats without having to try very hard.

You would think Dallas would have the advantage what with Washington's injuries and the Boys having their starters back and having a near-must win game but recent history is not on their side. The Skins always show up with a lot of enthusiasm and fight in them whereas the Boys usually saunter onto the field and drag themselves around passively without seeming to care much about the outcome.

If Romo re-energizes them they should win but if not, who cares?