Dooley being our WRC is another stain on Garrett’s abilities

G2

Taco Engineer
Reaction score
Interesting that Dooley went out of his way in WR meetings and on TV to cater to Dez and ask him "How should I word this?"
An 8 year vet had to have his position coach add sensitivity to his coaching lesson because our "no 1 wr" didn't have the mental faculties or ability to live with the idea that an opposing defense was good.

DHCBF66

Reaction score
Then why have position coaches in the first place if not to teach and refine techniques? DE should all know every rush move and have proper hand usage coming out of college?
Beaze is not a rookie, T_Will is not a rookie, Hurns is not a rookie, if these guys need someone to teach them how to run routes then there is something wrong! I can see them teaching a rookie how it is done in the NFL but when you have been around for 5 plus years you should know how!

408Cowboy

Reaction score
Beaze is not a rookie, T_Will is not a rookie, Hurns is not a rookie, if these guys need someone to teach them how to run routes then there is something wrong! I can see them teaching a rookie how it is done in the NFL but when you have been around for 5 plus years you should know how!
The point is nobody was teaching them. If they aren't taught they have to learn at some point.

PJTHEDOORS

Reaction score

Should know and doing it well are different things. As someone mentioned, Dez was the worst in terms of route running.