Draft dominos start to fall - Tannehill to Titans

QuincyCarterEra

Reaction score
The 4th that the Phins got was for 2020. They now have 3 4ths and 2 5ths in 2020.

They're major fire sale contenders. Wonder who we could pry from them. Would have liked Jakeem Grant before we resigned Tavon. Kenyan Drake is a FA after this year.
Wanted Davon Godchaux when he came out

John813

Reaction score
Your not used to it?

What? You don't believe in Jake Rudock?

lol. I follow the Dolphins but had to google his name.

I assume they'll grab some vet to lead the tank, hopefully.
Cpt Blake Bortles

RustyBourneHorse

Reaction score
The 4th that the Phins got was for 2020. They now have 3 4ths and 2 5ths in 2020.

They're major fire sale contenders. Wonder who we could pry from them. Would have liked Jakeem Grant before we resigned Tavon. Kenyan Drake is a FA after this year.
Wanted Davon Godchaux when he came out

I'm thinking they'll be trading up a lot in the draft.

QuincyCarterEra

Reaction score
I'm thinking they'll be trading up a lot in the draft.
In this years draft? I was thinking they'd trade down into to mid 20s area for an extra 1st next year. And there after too to accumulate as much draft capital as possible for next year.

And they'll be looking to keep their comps their comps they got for letting Jawuan James, Cameron Wake, Amendola, and Gore walk.

They don't have very many good players so they should have plenty of CAP too.

RustyBourneHorse

Reaction score
In this years draft? I was thinking they'd trade down into to mid 20s area for an extra 1st next year. And there after too to accumulate as much draft capital as possible for next year.

And they'll be looking to keep their comps their comps they got for letting Jawuan James, Cameron Wake, Amendola, and Gore walk.

They don't have very many good players so they should have plenty of CAP too.

I could see that. They and the Browns will likely have a lot of activity.